Chapter 18

Demi's pov-

"Dani, please eat" I begged. She focused on Nick who was making a mess.

"I'm not hungry" She didn't bother looking at me. She drank her lemonade and Cleaned Alex.

The whole ride home was dead silent. Something I wasn't use to. I took quick glances at her, but she didn't look back.

I left it alone til we went home. She handed me the gifts she gave me, and took the boys to the room. I patiently waited for her in the couch, we need to talk.

"Dan, wait please" she stopped at the door, and turned around. "please talk to me"

"what happen when I wanted to talk to you Demetria, you told me to leave. Why all of a sudden do you want to talk" she was mad and still stayed by the door.

"cause I thought you had feeling for Jennel again" She looked at me furious.

"WHAT THE HELL!" she yelled making me jump back with fear. "if I wanted Jennel, I would be with her, I wouldn't have those two kids up there who I love more then anything, and especially I wouldn't be married to you" She whispered. She was right, she does love me.

"Dan..." I was cut off as we heard crying, and Dani running up the stairs, with me following behind. "what happen baby" she asked Alex.

"Bad dream" he sobbed. She picked him up patting his back gently. Nick woke up and I did the same. That's when I realise I do need her here. Not just for me, but for the boys.

"thanks" I whispered. She nodded and laid him back down. We walked back downstairs. Silent filled the room til she spoke.

"Well, bye. Call me if they need anything, ok" I sighed and took her hand.

"Why would you do all that for me, and then act so differently" I asked. She looked down messing with her feet.

"Because I love you, but then Alex mentioned Wilmer. Who's that" she said speaking softly. "I mean, if you moved on, at least please let me see them" she said her voice cracking. I wasn't expecting this.

"Wilmer is my ex" she nodded still looking down. "he came twice, just to talk, and see how I was doing, but also because he invited us to his wedding" she looked up at me with guilt in her eyes. She stood quiet, biting her lower lip.

"oh, I feel like such an idiot" She whispered looking away from me.

"Your not an idiot, I should be calling myself an idiot" I giggled. She half smile.

"I think its time for me to go" She said messing with her lip. She stood up and hugged me. Her smell crawled in my nose making me smile. I missed her hugs, her eyes, her body, even her lips. She pulled away looking at me. "see you soon" and with that she walked out the door. I should have stopped her.

I sat in the couch going through all the pictures of us, before we had the boys and after, even with her amnesia. My eyes slowly started feeling heavy. I stood up and went to the room and changed in to one of Dani's over size tees and sweats.

A/N: guys, your comments make my day but remember, its just a fanfic. Anyways some more twists are coming, just to let you all fellow readers know ♥