Chapter 36

Alex's pov-

"Nicki. Let's go get candy! Mommy and mama are sleeping" I whispered at Nicki. He stood from the couch and jumped off as we raced to the kitchen Cabinets.

"High!!" Nicki whined as he jumped up and down, with his arms up motioning me that the cabinet door was high.

"Shhh, Nicki. Don't wake up Mama. Let's get a chair" I know Nicki is different then I am. That's why I have to be the best brother possible and help if he needs it. I may be just four, but I'm smart. "I'm going up. You wait here, and catch the candy when I drop it, OK?" I said moving my hands so he could kind of understand.

He nodded. I climbed up, and stood on top of the counter near the sink. I opened the counter and was face with every kids dream. Candy filled the entire thing.

"Ok Nicki, get ready" I said grabbing the pack of gummy worms, and gummy bears. I dropped them down and Nicki caught them. "Good job Nicki. I'm going down." I closed the cabinet and climbed down moving the chair back to the table.

"Worms, worms" I grabbed Nicki the worms and opened them for him. I motioned him to follow me to our room, so we can eat the candies there.

After I don't know how long, the suger rushed through my body and I started jumping on my bed. Nicki followed me and jumped aswell.

"Crazy" Nicki yelled placing his hands to his head.

"I know" I said jumping up and down and laughing at the same time. "Wait" I whispered sitting Nicki down. I heard mommy's door open and I raced to close our door.

"Boys?" Mama is going to get mad if she finds out we ate candy for breakfast. The door opened and mommy and mama, walked in with bright blue shirts. They laughed at us and walked over to our beds.

"You guys hit the candy cabinet again, didn't you?" Mommy asked picking Nicki. Mama did the same with me, walking us to the bathroom.

"Sorry" I said as they sat us down on the bathroom counter.

"Its fine boys. But we have to get ready. Today is April 2nd, and you know what that means?" Mama asked removing my clothes and placing me into the tub.

"Its Autism Awareness Day, so we wear blue in honor of the kids that have it." Mommy said answering.

"For Nicki, to" I asked splashing the water around ad they sat Nicki in the tub.

"Yes! For Nicki to" I smiled at Nicki and hugged him tightly. "Aww, babe look" my mommy's are crazy.

After bath, mama put on my favorite blue shirt, and black pants. Mommy put Nicki the same thing, and put his pin on his shirt. Mama and mommy say, the pin is letting people know he has Autism, so if he throws a fit, they understand.

"We're going to grandma's house today, OK guys" we nodded as they picked us up and took us down the stairs.

I like going to grandma and grandpas house. Its fun playing with Auntie Maddie, and having grandma sneek us cookies when mamas not looking.

After the drive, grandpa was waiting for us at the door. Mommy took us out and let us run to him. He was also wearing a blue shirt.

"Boys! How are my favorite little men?" We jumped on top of him landing into each of his arms. "Let's go inside, and see grandma and Emma"

A/n: So guys, today is Autism Awareness Day, so in honor of my amazing little brother, I wanted to post this chapter(Nicki has Autism in the story), and say, I got my first tattoo for him!