Chapter 39

Jennel's POV-

"Why aren't the boys at Dani's." Des asked as I made breakfast, and Nicky and Alex sat at the table coloring.

"Dani called me to tell Demi to drop them off here. She got pretty sick last night" I sighed.

Seeing the look on Dani's face when Demi was at the door was hopeful, and that made me feel sad and bad for her. I haven't talked to Dan, till this morning. She sounded like she got a cold or something.

"And what did Demi say?" Destiny said kissing each boys head and grabbing a mug from the table, which I had prepared coffee for her.

"Demi obviously thinks she's with Lily and didn't want the boys to see." I rolled my eyes. "I'm worried about Dan though" I turned away from the stove to serve the boys pancakes.

"So do I, but I'm sorry to say, Dani brought this on herself" I looked at my girlfriend in disbelief. "Don't look at me like that! Its the truth and you know it. Dani had went through hell without Demi because you ruined it once, mind that you ruined Dani's life before Demi with the same situation and now she did it on her own sleeping with some hoe!" The boys dropped their crayons looking at Des.

"Auntie Des? You said a bad word" Alex said as Nicky shook his head.

"I can't believe you would bring that up. Its been years since that happened, and I have regretted every second of it." I snapped. "You went to far." I shook my head grabbing the boys their sweaters.

"Jen, I didn't-"

"I'm taking the boys to go somewhere were they can eat in peace, and I'm taking them to school. Don't bother on calling, I'll be at Dani's" I grabbed my keys and walked them out the house.

* * *

"Are you and Aunty Des fighting?" Alex asked before he sipped on his milk. We were currently at Ihop.

"No, were just talking little man." I lied wiping Nick's cheek. "Everything will be ok though." I reassured them.

"Are we gonna see Mommy?" Seeing their faces made me want to cry and hugged them forever.

"Not today. I have to take you guys to school. So, that means get your little butts up and get going" they giggled and did as told marching to the register.

* * *

"Dan!" I yelled opening Dani's apartment door. She had given me a spare key just in case I wanted to come over, when I had problems with Destiny. "I brought you breakfast and took you pictures of the boys when I dropped them off at-" I stopped in mid sentence when I seen Dani laying on the bathroom floor.

Not knowing what to do, my first instinct was to drop the bag I had in hand, and run towards her. I tried sitting her up and laid her head gently on my laps caressing her cheeks.

"Hel-" I couldn't scream of how frighten I was. There was to much blood on the floor and on her to even make out. "HELP!"

Remembering about my phone, I I digged my hand into my packet and pulled it out. I dialled 911 as I grabbed a towel and wetting it in the sink.

"911, what's your emergency" I sobbed cleaning Dani's arm and doing my best to stop the bigger cuts from bleeding.

"M-my f-friend. S-she's hurt!" I yelled. I placed my phone on my shoulder and held it against me ear. I took Dani from her arm and pulled her into the tub, turning on the water.

"Ok ma'am. I tracked your location, and i sent an ambulance your way. What-" I turned off my phone and threw it out the door, knowing an ambulance was on its way.

I climbed in the tub with Dani and shook her lightly, trying to wake her up.

"Dan! Please! You can't go!" I cried resting my head against hers. "Don't you dare leave!" I sobbed louder hugging her tightly. "You have two kids that need you Danielle! And me! I need you! I need my best friend!" I sobbed in her neck, kissing her cheek. "You can't leave!" I yelled. "DANI!"

* * *

"Jennel!" I looked up to find Demi and Destiny running towards. Seeing Demi made my blood pressure rise. All I wanted to do was strangle her. She was the reason for all this.

"What are you doing here! You don't have any right!" I yelled as I raced towards her. I was about to stick my fist across her cheek when Des stopped me.

"Jen! Stop!" Destiny forcefully sat me down holding me down with her sweater.

"If you like it or not Jennel, she's my wife-"

"No! You want to divorce her." I yelled. "For something she regrets doing. She loves you Demi. Lily took advantage of her cause you weren't here." I wiggled from the seat to break away from Des.

"Lovato?" We all turned around to find Dani's doctor. We all raced to him shooting him with questions. "Ladies please. Calm down. Danielle lost quite a lot of blood. I'm surprise she's still here" I grabbed Demi by her arms. "When she's a bit better we have to transfer her to a treatment center. Mrs. Lovato, I need you to sign some things." Demi nodded and signed whatever it was she had to sign.

"Can we see her?" Destiny asked separating me from Demi.

"Yes. But please don't be alarm when you go in. We had to tie her. She kept wanting to leave." We nodded before leaving. "Wait! One more thing. Mrs. Lovato, I have to respect the patient's decisions. I'm sorry but you can't go in"

"But I'm her wife. I need to be there" the doctor shrugged.

"Sorry ma'am. There's nothing I can do. Excuse me" I smirked at Demi and ran to the direction of Dani's room.

* * *

A/n: I'm surprise I'm starting to write in here again. I missed this story so much! Comment what you think will happen next!