Chapter 3

Demi's pov-

Dani's taking it very hard. Shes been locked in the room all day, and I just wanted her to be alone for awhile.

The door bell rung and I was still sitting in the bottom of the stairs. The boys walked in the living room and stood In the front door. I opened the door to see Jennel.

"Hey, Demi" she said.

"hey, come in" she came in and picked up  Alex.

"what's wrong, did you tell her"

"nope, she found out" Jennel placed a hand on mine giving me a concerning look. But then that look went away and a huge smiled appeared.

"what"

"I have an idea, how about you hang out with her and make her fall in love with you again"

"you know what, I think that might work" I said thinking of a plan already. "you think you can take care of the boys" I asked.

"sure, I'll ask Destiny to help out" and with that I picked up Nick and took Jennel's hand taking her upstairs.

We went in the boys room and packed them some clothes just for today. I put Nick down to walk around for a bit, and I think it was a bad idea.

He walked all over the top floor looking for Dani. I felt so bad. When he notice she was nowhere in sight, he came back in the room, sitting on the floor, and cried.

"there buddy, want to go with auntie Jennel" He nodded his head and lifted his arms to Jennel. She picked him up and patted his back.

"here with out this, he'll make your day crazy" I giggled and handed her Nicks blanket.

"alright then, we're all set, let's go" we walked back downstairs and got there car seats and strapped them in Jennel's car. "bye Demi, good luck"

"thanks, bye, and bye babies" they waved out the door and quietly walked up stairs.

Dani was in our room, locked.

"Dani, can you come out please" I heard her sigh and jump out the bed. The handle started wiggling and the door finally opened. "hey"

"hey" she almost whispered.

"get comfortable, then go to the screening room"

"why" she wiped her tears and leaned against the door.

"just do it, please" she nodded her head and walked back in the room.

I ran downstairs, and into the kitchen. I made Dani's favorite snack, an ice cream shake, and popcorn. I walked to the screening room and looked for our movie. When I found it, I popped it in and waited for Dani to walk downstairs.

A/N: ok so, I'm having slight writers block at the moment so if I don't upload I'm sorry, :(