Chapter 19

Dani's pov-

The next morning I woke up from a call from Demi. I answered it before it went to voice mail.

"hello" I answered still half asleep.

"Hey Dan, I was wondering if you like to come for breakfast" she asked. I stood up immediately.

"yeah, sure. I'll be right over"

We said our byes, then hung up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed to a regular black shirt with a leather jacket on top, and skinny jeans with my converse.

"Lil, I'm leaving" I yelled and went out the door. I went over to my car and drove.

20 min. later, I was finally here. I came out my car and walked over to the door. Demi opened and smiled.

"hey" she said. "come in" I walked to see the house was dead silent.

"and the boys" I asked. She smiled taking me hand.

"play date with Emma" I nodded. She walked me in the kitchen, sitting me on a chair.

"Demi, I'm sorry for not telling you" she placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"its ok baby, I'm sorry for not letting you explain" I smiled. She leaned in kissing my lips so gently, as if I was gentle to the touch. I pulled away looking at her surprised.

"wow" she giggled. "so, now what" I asked.

"I think this belongs to you" She stood up and went to the cabinet. She pulled out a small box. Inside the box, she pulled out my ring. she took my hand, sliding the ring on my finger.

"I love you" I intwined our fingers looking down at our rings.

"and I love you" she kissed my cheek. "you think we can redo that dinner" she asked giggling. I nodded.

"of course" we leaned and kissed. without breaking the kiss, she stood up sitting on my lap. Her legs at my waist.

Our bodies and lips moved in sync. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I happily and quickly granted. She ran her fingers threw my hair.

"let's, go upstairs" She whispered. I picked her up, and took her upstairs. I gently laid her down and straddled on top of her. I removed my jacket carefully and kissed her neck. slowly leaving a trail til I hit the collar of her shirt.

Demi and I striped till nothing was on our bodies. She wrapped us in a blanket, holding me close.

"I love you" she whispered. She ran her fingers threw my hair again.

"and I love you more then anything" she smiled and sucked on my neck making her way down.

A/N: Listening to Red, but the fifth harmony cover, and its absolutely amazing. Anyways there you go chapter 19. I'm doing Chapter 20 at the moment. I was thinking of my making this book longer then the rest. What do you guys think♥…