Chapter 20

Demi's pov-

I cuddled into her side as her breathing was getting back to normal. I played with her hair and just watched her. She smiled and wrapped me into her arms.

"I love you, more then anything beautiful" she whispered and kissed my neck.

"I love you to baby" She kissed my neck repeatedly til I turned around to face her. "Let's take a shower" she nodded and ran in the bathroom. She turned on the water putting the  bubbles thing.

"can we just take a bath" I smiled and nodded. She climbed in first, then I did sitting between her legs. "this is nice" I turned to see her eyes were closed. She tilt her head back as if she was relax.

"relaxed, babe" I asked she nodded. I laid back and did the same.

"can I move back" she asked. I smiled taking her arms, wrapping them around my body.

"please"she smiled kissing my lip. We washed each other then went to get my babies.

On the way, we stopped at Mcdonalds since we didn't eat breakfast. I giggled to myself and got the food.

"Hey Dal" I yelled running inside the house. Emma Ran to Dani, hugging her leg.

"hey Em" she picked her up, holding her in her arms.

"Hey! So you guys are cool now" Dal asked.

"yeah, and we bought food. How are my babies" I asked walking in the kitchen, and setting the food on the table.

"Dallas, how old is Emma now" Dani asked making her laugh.

"she'll be 2 in three months" The boys came in wrapping themselves on Dani. "So Demi, What are you guys gonna do for the second birthday, since there birthday is close" she asked.

"I don't know yet" I shrugged. Emma was older then the boys by three months. So we have a lot at the moment especially me.

"Tv" Emma yelled, pointing at me.

"what happen, babe" I asked getting from Dani.

"You On Tv" she yelled again. We walked out the kitchen and into the living were, My new music video for frozen was being played.

"Mama" the boys yelled. I smiled as Dani kissed my cheek.

We stood awhile, then went home to put the boys to bed. Demi wrapped around my waist as I kissed Alex's cheek goodnight.

Three months later*

"Babe! we're gonna be late. let's go" Dani yelled from down stairs. It was finally Emma's birthday party, and I was finally going to wear my new bathing suit.

"I'm going" I yelled back and ran downstairs.

"nope, hell no. Go back up stairs" Dani said looking at me. she bit her lower lip causing me to giggle.

"what why" I asked pouting. "do I look bad" I put my head down.

"No baby, you look hot as hell, but I don't want other people checking you out. If its not me looking then there will be problems" she assured me.

"calm down. I'm going to be with you the whole time" I kissed her and tugged on her lower lip.

"Fine. Boys let's go" the boys jumped out the couch and grabbed our hands as we walked out and into the car.

A/N: Hey guys! so as you know I'm @demi_lovatic her cousin. I'm taking over the account til she is better. And those of you that are going to ask what's wrong, the answer is I don't. My parents or hers won't tell me. I'll be uploading my story tomorrow. Sorry if this chapter is bad, I'm trying.