Chapter 10

Dani's pov-

The next day, I woke up wrapped around Demi's naked body. She had her head resting in my chest. With one of my hands, I traced her spine, making goosebumps rise all over her bare back. I kissed her head, and wiggled myself out.

I found my clothes from last night, all scattered across the room, with Demi's. I giggled to myself, and went to the shower. When I came out I changed and brushed my teeth.

She was still asleep when I came out, so I let her sleep. Last night was the first time we slept in the same bed since the accident.

I crept in the boys room to see if they were awake. Which they where. I took them out of their beds, and took them a quick shower. We went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Who wants to cook for mommy" I said getting some eggs out the fridge.

"Me" they both said raising their hands.

"ok both of you, mamas asleep, so we have to hurry and make it for her" I told them.

I took the bowl and put the eggs in it. I helped both boys crack the eggs and stir it till it was right. We took out the bread and started doing the French toast.

"ok guys, were almost down. Go watch Tv and wait ok" they nodded and ran off.

Before the boys go in the room, I went to put a long shirt on Demi. I came back downstairs and put the food we had made in a tray.

"Alex, Nick, come on" they ran in and we headed upstairs. "go wake mama" I said. They did as told and jumped on the bed waking her up.

"hey babies" She said in her morning voice. She sat up and pulled them in a hug, kissing there heads.

"morning baby, the boys made you breakfast" I said sitting the tray in her lap. I leaned in before sitting next to ber on the bed and kissed her cheek.

"aww thank you guys. I love you" Demi said running her fingers through their hair. She took her phone out, taking a picture of her breakfast.

"wuve you mommy" Alex said.

"Me to" Nick said laughing. We watched her eat her breakfast then stayed in the room watching movies. The boys were asleep already and it was barly the afternoon.

"There asleep, what should we do now" Demi asked me. "wait I forgot, I have to work. Shit" Demi said jumping out the bed.

"Demi, its fine. Go work" I gathered some pillows from the bed, and surrounded the boys so they wouldn't fall off the bed. I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"But I don't want to go today" She whined tilting her head to the side, letting me kiss her neck. I trailed kisses all over til I hit her perfect lips.

"you have to baby" She giggled as I tugged on her ear lobe.

"oh yeah before I forget, after everything is over, with shooting for glee and x factor, I'm going on tour. So some of the girls that I'm touring with, are coming over to see me. You think you can keep them company til I get home" she asked turning so I was faced with her.

"sure, who are they" I asked as she sat her chin on my chest looking up at me.

"fifth harmony" She said low as we seen Nick stood up. We stood quiet til he fell back asleep.

"ok then,get ready babe" I said kissing her forehead lightly.

She pecked my lips before running in the bathroom to shower. I walked over to bed sitting gently not trying to wake them up. I rubbed Alex's back who, laid on his tummy.

"ok babe, I'll see you when I get back and maybe, we can do round to" she said giving a really seductive face. She leaned in kissing me, tugging on my lower lip.

"Damn, Demetria" I whispered. She waved and walked out the room swaying her hips. Damn I love her.

A/N: so there's a costume party right now, and I decided to stay inside, while every ones having fun outside. I seriously don't feel good, but the good thing I'm writing. ♥ Fifth Harmony in the book was already created in here so yeah.