Chapter 25

Dani's pov-

The next morning, I get a call from my grandmother. I rubbed my eyes and stood up to answer my phone.

"Morning Grandma" I yawned through the Phone. I heard her giggle and I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. "Hold on, let me brush my teeth. I just woke up"

"Morning Dan, and ok" she said. When I was done,  I walked to the hotel's living room and plopped on the couch, holding on to a pillow.

"Ok finished, what's up grams"

"I'm calling to tell you the funeral is actually tomorrow. Your brother messed up the date" She laughed.

"Alright then grams, can we come over though" I asked, knowing her answer.

"Of course, I want to see my little boys, and plus where having like a family reunion, and you need to see your family" I felt my lips grow a smile that my cheeks began to hurt. I missed my family so much, but when my parents died, I just pushed everyone away.

"Of course, I miss my family like crazy. See you in a bit grams, Nicki woke up and I'm about to wake the others" I said as Nicki sat on the couch with me.

"Ok Dan, see you in a bit" we hung up. I looked over at Nicki with a smile.

"Let's go wake mama up" He nodded giving me his arms. I swung him on my hip and went to the room, where Demi and Alex were sound asleep.

Nicki wiggled from my hip, and jumped on the bed. He landed on Alex making him sit up. Alex looked around the room scared.

"Aww my poor baby. You ok" I picked him up and watched him yawn.

"No" he rubbed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back, resting my head on his.

Since Demi went back to work and I got to spend more time with both boys, Alex got use to running to me for everything, and I loved it. I'm the favorite parent, but I wouldn't tell Demi that, she would get mad or something.

"I love you" I said to him. He lifted his head and rested his forehead on mine.

"Me to mommy" he smiled and his little brownish greenish eyes lit up.

"Me too" Nicki said. I giggled and sat Alex back on bed. I went over to Demi's side and began to wake her.

"Demi" I shook her softly and got nothing. "Dem, baby wake up" I shook her a bit harder and only got her to move the other way. "Demetria" she groaned throwing a pillow at me, hitting my right eye. I winced at the pain.

"Mommy ok" Nicki asked me. My eyes began to water and I couldn't open my right eye. But I did give him a thumbs up, even though it hurt like hell.

"WAKE UP MAMA!" Alex yelled to Demi. She shot up from the bed. "You not nice" Alex said.

"Why babe" Alex pointed at me. Demi looked at me. My eyes were red and puffy, one eye was shut, and I had a river down my cheeks. "Babe are you ok" Demi asked concerning.

"If my eye could open, I would be glaring at you so bad" I went in the bathroom to rinse my face.

"What why? What happen, why you crying" She asked following me.

"I'm not crying. I got hit in the eye with the corner of a pillow" I dried my face and hung back the towel. "That's the last time I wake you up" I walked out and back into the room. "Is my eye drops in my bag" I asked Demi who walked in with a sad face.

I began to where glasses since my vision began to give up for some reason, which was odd. Demi got me to go to the eye doctor before we came, and prescribed me glasses and contacts.

"I'm sowrry" She said cutely. She finally figured it was her fault. "And yeah there in Your small pocket"

"Thanks baby and its ok" I walked over to her and pecked her lips which smelled liked minty toothpaste.

"Welcome" She kissed my eye, making me giggle. "What time is the funeral" She asked sitting on the bed with the boys. She grabbed the remote and flipped to Disney Channel for them.

"Its actually tomorrow. Miguel messed up the date, but my Grandma wants us over for a family reunion. She wants me to see the family" I handed Demi the eye drops so she can put it in.

"That's good, you need to see your family" The boys srounded us as she was about to squeeze the small bottle.

"giving mommy medicine" Nicki asked.

"Yes baby cause her eye hurts" Demi told him. I felt the first drop go in and my vision got blury. I backed away rubbing my eye. "Don't move, I need one more" Demi grabbed my arm bringing me closer.

"It hurts" She rolled her eyes at my childish act and squeezed the small bottle again.

"Done" she handed me back the bottle. "Baby" she whispered to the boys. The room was filled with the small giggles of both boys.

"Hey!"

An hour passed and we began to get ready. We dressed the boys first then we dressed ourselves, Max waited outside the hotel for us.

"Wanna see Zoey today" I asked the boys. We entered the elevator and Demi told Nicki to press the L button, which he happily did.

"Yeah!" I smiled and waited for the metal doors to open. When they did, Max was standing with the boys pamper bag.

"Aww you are the best body guard" Demi patted his back and watched him smile.

"Thanks Demi" He playfully rolled his eyes, and picked up Alex. "Ok the car is right over there" He pointed to the parking.

We got in the car and drive 20 minutes to my grandmother's house.

A/N: I finally uploaded lol. I wanna see what you guys think. I'm sorry I took awhile.