Chapter 1: Returning Home

It has been 10 years since the Class of 2011 have walked the halls of Hollywood Arts. But that all changes today!

Jade and Beck ride in the car on the way to Hollywood Arts.

"Are you sure Jason and Becca are alright staying at your parents house?", Jade asks.

"For the last time, yes, my mom is great with kids", Beck replies.

"Oh really, then why did you move out and start living in a RV in your back yard", Jade asks.

"Because I didn't like to follow directions but our kids follow directions, so we don't have anything to worry about", Beck states.

"What about....", Jade starts.

Beck leans in and kisses her.

"You know, you can't just kiss me to win the argument", Jade says.

Beck leans in and kisses her again.

"But it does work", Jade jokes.

After a few minutes they pull up to the school.

"Wow, Hollywood Arts has not changed", Beck says.

"Yeah but the people here surely have, I mean that girl is literally wearing a bra and some jeans", Jade says pointing to a girl out the window.

"Play Nice", Beck says.

"I'll try", Jade starts, "You got my shades, I don't want to be bombarded by fans".

"We just pulled up in a limo, I think it's a little late for that", Beck says.

Everyone on campus turns to see who's about to get out. Beck and Jade emerge from the car. A group of students run up to them.

"Oh my god, Beck I loved you in the Vampire Killers", a student says.

"Jade do you have any upcoming movies in the works, the last movie you directed was so good", another student says.

Suddenly a man comes through the crowd pushing the students back.

"Alright, Alright, please go back to your normal school day, before I hit you with a coconut", the man says.

The Crowd Disperses.

"Sikowitz?", Jade asks.

Sikowitz turns around.

"There's my Negative Nancy, and her bubbling boyfriend", Sikowitz says.

"Husband, I'm her husband", Beck says.

"Great Ghandhi, you tied her down", Sikowitz asked.

"He sure did", Jade says kissing Beck.

"Again Jade, kiss your Husband on your own time", Sikowitz says.

"Oh she will". Beck says smiling.

Sikowitz gives them both a hug.

"Alright, I got a surprise for you, follow me to the Blackbox", Sikowitz says.

"It's still there", Jade asks following Sikowitz.

"Yes and if we don't get there soon, we will miss the surprise", Sikowitz says.

They follow Sikowitz to the Blackbox and find their seats. Sikowitz gets on to the stage.

"Hello Everyone and welcome to this years Hollywood Arts Sing Off to kick off the 10 Year Anniversary of the Class of 2011", Sikowitz says.

Everyone begins clapping.

"This year we have some amazing students that are ready to show off their talent to some wonderful judges", Sikowitz says.