Chapter 22: Send In The Boys

"What are we gonna tell Tori?", André asks.

"We don't have to tell her anything because she doesn't know anything about Brad", Beck says.

"Yeah, that's some legit logic right there", André says.

"Yeah, so we're all good, my actor buddies agreed to audition for the video, their managers already turned in their headshots", Beck says.

"Wait if they already agreed to do it, why would you say I have to get drunk with them so they could be in the video", André asks.

Beck smiles nervously.

"You're an insane dude", André says trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, but an insane dude that gave you a night of a lifetime", Beck says.

"Yeah, tonight was fun, but I have to cut it short if we're going to have them audition tomorrow afternoon", André says.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go too, can you give me a ride back to my place", Beck asks.

"Let's Roll", André says turning to leave.

Andre and Beck leave Club Avalon and head back to Beck's house. When they arrive it's still raining very heavy. Beck and Andre run inside. Jade and Tori are sitting on the couch talking. They quickly turn and look at Beck and Andre.

"Oh look what the wind blew in", Jade jokes.

"Man that wind is extremely heavy", Beck says sitting beside Jade.

"Yeah I hope it simmers down before tomorrow afternoon", Andre says crashing beside Tori.

"What's tomorrow afternoon?", Tori asks.

Andre looks at Beck who smiles.

"Let's just say you have to find your new fake boyfriend", Andre says.

"Oh my god", Tori says sitting up, "They agreed to audition?".

"That's right muchacho", Andre says laughing.

"God Andre I love you", Tori says hugging Andre.

The two hold each other close for a split second too long. Jade and Beck exchange looks. They break away each clearing their throat.

"All that's left for you to do is choose the lucky guy", Andre says.

"I think she already has", Jade says under her breath.

"What'd you say?", Tori asks.

"Nothing", Jade says laughing.

"Umhm", Tori says grinning.

Silence enters the room.

"Well alright, I'm slumped so I'm ready to go home, you riding Vega?", Andre asks.

She looks over at Jade who's in the middle of kissing Beck.

"Uh yeah, since the sleepover host has other plans", Tori says standing up and grabbing her things.

Jade stops kissing Beck.

"Sorry", Jade says laughing.

"It's okay", Tori says, "Plus I want to be well rested for tomorrow, you're helping me judge right?".

"Of course", Jade says.

Tori smiles.

"Alright, goodnight peeps, see you all tomorrow at our place", Andre says.

"Goodnight", Beck says.

"Oh Tori, don't forget to text Cat the deets, she want's to help too", Jade says.