Chapter 6: Moving In!

A Few Weeks Later!

Trina walks into her parents old house.

"Wow, Our old house hasn't even changed, right Tori", Trina says turning and looking back

Tori struggles carrying a box in her hand.

"Uh a little help here", Tori says.

"Oh sorry", Trina says grabbing a box from Tori.

They sit the box down and begin looking around.

"It looks just like when we were younger", Tori says.

"Yeah, besides the fact that we had furniture", Trina says.

"I told you André is moving in with me and bringing all of his furniture from New York", Tori says.

"What are you gonna do with your furniture?", Trina says.

"Well speaking that I had 3 roommates and and two of them were in college, the furniture can stay where it's at", Tori says.

"Well your room still has its stuff in there, it's practically the only room with furniture in it, but it might need some updating", Trina says.

"Well after André brings his furniture in tonight, we're gonna decorate the house to make it more homey for us", Tori says.

"Good, now I have to go pick up Audrey from her dads house, you wanna come?", Trina asks.

"No, Andrews house is weird it makes my skin crawl, besides I told Jade me and Cat would help her decorate and watch the kids while the boys move me and Andres stuff in, you should bring Audrey by", Tori says.

"Uh I don't know, kids and decorating doesn't really seem like how I wanted to spend my Friday night", Trina says.

"Did I mention wine?", Tori asks.

"I'll be there by 7", Trina says.

Tori smiles and they both leave the house. Tori jumps in a Uber and heads over to Jade and Becks house. 

She gets out and walks up to the door

She gets out and walks up to the door. Suddenly a little girl opens the door.

"Hi, are you Tori?", the little girl says.