Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm

The following day the gang meets up at Tori and Andre's house to brainstorm ideas for Tori's video. Tori walks out of the kitchen carrying a tray with a pitcher of Iced Tea. She hands everyone a glass. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"It's open", Tori yells.

The door opens and Trina and Audrey stand there.

"Hi everyone!", Trina says.

Everyone says hello.

"Say hello Audrey", Trina says.

"Hi everyone", Audrey says softly.

Everyone says hello to Audrey. Trina puts her bags down and sits down taking a deep breath and rubbing her head. Tori notices and hands her a drink.

"Hey Audrey, I have coloring books in my room if you want to go play", Tori says.

"Ooo yes", Audrey says running up the stairs to Tori's room.

"Thank you", Trina mouths.

Tori smiles and sits down.

"Ooo can I go color?", Robbie asks.

"No!", Tori yells.

Andre pulls out his pear pad.

"Okay, let's get down to business", Andre says.

"Wait, don't we need to wait on Jade", Tori asks.

"Jade's here", Beck says.

"I'm here", Jade says walking from down the stairs.

"You have to stop doing that", Tori says startled.

"Sorry, but you just have a lot of things in there, new things that I haven't seen before, I would have stayed in there but a child appeared so I had to flee", Jade says sitting beside Beck.

"Okay, anyways, we need to come up with some ideas for Tori's music video", Andre says.

"WHICH I'M DIRECTING", Jade says loudly.

Everyone stares at her quickly.

"Which Jade is directing", Andre states, "So out with it".

"Okay so the video needs to match the title and meaning of the song", Robbie says.

"Of course, Katherine Obvious", Tori says laughing.

"Captain!", Everyone yells.

"When will you learn?", Trina says laughing at Tori.

"Whatever", Tori says, "But Robbie's right, we need a video that screams Butterflies".

"No, we need a video that screams Nervous Love", Jade says, "You don't want the meaning of your song to get lost behind the visuals of the video".

"That's true stuff", Cat says.

"Yea, but I still want to incorporate Butterflies into the video", Tori says.

"And we can do that, but the main storyline should be you falling for a guy that makes you nervous every time you see him", Jade says.

"That's genius", Trina says, "But he has to be the perfect guy, he really has to sweep her off her feet".

"Okay, so I need to get some auditions together for the perfect guy", Andre says.

"Ok now we need a plot, scenery, back ground actors", Tori says.

"I can get a couple of my acting buddies to be background actors for your video, some of the might actually be perfect for Background Actors", Beck replies.