Chapter 5: Anniversary Celebration!

That night Sinjin and his crew sets up an amazing stage. Jade and Cat get ready in Sikowitzs Classroom, while the men get ready in the black box.

Cat puts on her makeup while Jade does her hair.
Suddenly Cat breaks her silence.

"Jade", Cat says.

"Yeah?", Jade asks.

"Do you ever think about moving back to Hollywood and living out your life here", Cat asks.

"No, not really, once I left I had no intention on coming back, I wasn't even gonna attend this reunion but Beck wanted us to0", Jade says.

"Oh ok", Cat says.

"Why do you?", Jade asks.

"Yeah, I miss my family and I miss my friends and I miss Robbie", Cat says.

Jade quickly turns to her.

"You miss Robbie?", Jade asks.

Cat takes a deep breath.

"Yes!", Cat says.

"Then it looks like you have some decisions to be made", Jade says, "I've made my decisions, there's nothing here for me".

"I'm here!", Cat says before getting up and leaving the room.

Jade watches her leave confused.

In the Blackbox, Beck, André, and Robbie go over details for the performance.

"Ok Beck you're gonna open up with Finally Falling, then Transition to Countdown". Andre says.

"I think we should do You Don't Know Me after Finally Falling, it flows better Me and Jade sing Finally Falling I leave the stage and she performs You Don't Know Me", Beck says.

"Ok then, Finally Falling, You Don't Know Me, Cat can join Jade and they can do Give It Up, Jade can leave the stage and me and Cat can do Countdown and we 'll end it off with Shut Up and Dance", André says.

"What about me, what part do I sing", Robbie says.

"Well with all do Respect Rob you're great and everything but you don't fit into the song listings", Beck says.

"But you can join us for Shut Up and Dance", André says.

"Wow, I returned to Hollywood, and did stand up in hopes on reconnecting with my friends and getting to do stuff together again, and the one chance I get to have the friendship feeling again and perform with you guys, I get shut out", Robbie says getting up and leaving.

"Wait Rob it's not like that", André says.

Robbie leaves the Blackbox and goes out into the hallway. In the hallway Cat is sitting on the floor staring off into space. Robbie goes over to sit beside her.

"Hey Cat, you alright?", Robbie asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Cat says.

"No you're not, I know you, I can read you, you have something on your mind that you need to get off", Robbie says.

"Ugh, I hate it when you're right", Cat says.

"Come on, out with it", Robbie says.

"I don't know, I guess I just miss everybody and these past few days of tracking down Tori together, reminiscing about the good days, and rehearsing for the performance tonight went by too fast", Cat says.

"Yeah, I was just telling André and Beck that I moved back here, so I could try to connect with all of you again", Robbie says.

Cat hesitates for a moment then leans in and kisses Robbie.