Chapter 18: Do Not Disturb The Understudy

Tori lays across her bed, she stares up at the ceiling just thinking about what has happened in the last month and how easier it would be if she just stayed away. Suddenly she hears somebody scream her name in a panic. She jumps up and runs out of her room. She runs down to Andres room but he's no where to be found. She turns and runs back to her room and grabs her phone off the dresser just in case she has to call the police. As she looks at her phone she notices 25 Missed Calls and 10 Text Messages. She runs downstairs and Andre is standing in the kitchen looking at his computer.

"André is everything okay, why'd you scream", Tori asks rushing over to the kitchen.

"Tori you are not gonna believe this", André says turning the computer screen to Tori.

On the screen Tori's song cover is shown on TheSlap. On the side reads "Brand New Song by Hollywood Art's: Tori Vega goes viral."

"Oh my god, Andre what did you do?", Tori asks nudging him tears welling up.

"Look don't be mad, but I released your song last night after I saw how sad you were about everything", Andre says.

"I'm not mad", Tori says, "I'm just overwhelmed, I mean this is crazy, 10 Million Views in less than 24 hours".

"Yeah, your song is huge, the comments have been rolling in all morning and I've gotten several calls from record labels, I'm surprised you aren't blowing up", Andre says pointing to the phone in Tori hands.

Tori looks at her phone.

"No, I am, I just haven't received the notifications because my phone is on Do Not Disturb, I should really turn it off" Tori says turning off Do Not Disturb, "I have 10 calls from my mother alone".

"They're all proud of you, and so am I", Andre says holding Tori's hand.

Tori smiles and they stare at each other for a few seconds. Suddenly Tori's phone rings. Andre clears his throat and they let each others hands go.

"It's my mom, I should really take this, but thanks, for doing that", Tori says.

"Always!", Andre says softly.

Tori answers the phone.

"Hey mom", Tori says walking up to her room, "Yeah I know, isn't it great".

Andre smiles. Over at Beck and Jade's house, Beck wakes up on the couch in the basement, he sits up and picks up the phone. He immediately gets on TheSlap to check news.

"Woah, Tori's song went viral", Beck says smiling.

Suddenly someone opens the basement door and walks down to him. Beck looks up to see Jade holding a plate of breakfast food.

"Hey....", Jade says.

"Hey", Beck says slowly.

Jade walks over to him.