Chapter 14: Reconciling

Robbie, Andre, and Beck sit in Club Avalon, Andre and Beck stare at each other while Robbie sips his drink quietly.

"Okay, I'm going to break the ice and just say, I'm happy both of you decided to meet up", Robbie says.

"I'm honestly not even sure why I'm here", Andre says, "Didn't he say he had nothing to say to me".

"I don't have anything to say to you, but you have something to say to me", Beck says.

"Which is?", Andre asks.

"Uh I don't know, an apology", Beck says.

"How many times do I have to apologize?" Andre asks.

"When I actually get one, you haven't apologized you've just confessed your truth", Beck says.

"Oh like you were confessing your truth when you kissed Tori before the platinum music awards", Andre says.

"Why is that important, Me and Tori's situation has nothing to do with you", Beck says, "What, do you have a crush on her too?"

Andre takes a nervous deep breath.

"Just answer the question, or is your ego to big to state the truth", Andre says.

"And that's my cue to leave", Robbie says grabbing his drink and going to the bar.

"Ok, I did it, so what?", Beck says.

"So what?", Andre asks, "You're literally mad at me because I had a crush on Jade, when you had a crush on Tori and actually tried to act on it".

"Those two situations are not the same", Beck says.

"How come?", Andre yells, "You almost ruined the friendship Tori and Jade had with each other by acting on a crush, which is the same things that's happening now with us".

"So you admit to ruining our friendship", Beck says.

"God I feel like I'm talking in circles, every time I try to explain myself to you, you flip it and find something else to be mad at, if I didn't know any better I would think you're trying to cover your own ass", Andre says.

"I don't have anything to hide, the slight moment I had with Tori was me being desperate and stupid", Beck says.

"Point proven, you literally just described me and Jades situation, but again mine was a crush, you actually made a move", Andre says.

"But you had a crush period, If we're brothers, you shouldn't even have the slightest amount of feelings for Jade", Beck says.

"I understand that, but what you're not understanding is that any feelings I had for Jade is long gone, and I don't look at Jade in anyway other than a sister", Andre says.

Beck doesn't say anything.

"Im sorry André but I just can't shake this anger I'm having towards this situation", Beck says.

"Why not?", André asks.

"Because I'm hurt", Beck starts, "the one person that I felt like I could trust stabbed me in my back, and while I'm so furious about it, It's the good times we had that's keeping me tied to this friendship".

"Then can we just move pass this, we're brothers, and I'm sorry if I did anything that made you question my trust, but you have to believe me when I say I feel horrible about the whole situation", Andre says.

"That's all I needed to hear", Beck says standing up and holding out his hand.

Andre grabs his hand and pulls him into a hug. They hug for a few seconds then break away.