Chapter 4: Back In Our Groove

The next day the gang shows back up to Hollywood Arts at 9am. Andre, Cat, and Robbie stand in the hallway talking. Jade and Beck walk up.

"Ok, can someone please tell me why Sikowitz called us here at 9am", Jade says.

"I don't know but I'm so sleepy you look like 3 people right now", Robbie says.

"Yeah, my head is literally spinning, and I didn't even drink last night", André says.

Cat walks up behind André and puts her ands on his head.

"Here, I'll hold your head still", Cat says.

Everyone stares at Cat confused.

Trina walks by on her way to the student center. Jade stops her.

"Hey, do you know why Sikowitz called us here this morning?", Jade asks.

"Uh no, but I'm heading to the student center outside and I'm pretty sure he's out there", Trina says.

They all follow Trina outside.

Sikowitz yells at some students outside decorating.

"Hurry, time is money, and my coconuts about to spoil", Sikowitz says.

They walk up to Sikowitz. Sikowitz turns around quickly.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here, I need a favor", Sikowitz says drinking from the coconut.

They stare at Sikowitz for a few seconds. He doesn't say anything. Jade quickly gets annoyed.

"What's the favor?", Jade says.

"Oh right, I need you all to perform at the Anniversary Party Tonight", Sikowitz says.

They all start talking, collectively saying no.

"Oh come on, the band cancelled and it's too late to book anybody else", Sikowitz says.

"Sikowitz, we came to enjoy ourselves tonight, not entertain", Beck says.

"Yeah, and why can't you get some of the newer kids to perform tonight", Jade asks.

"Because they're not that talented", Sikowitz jokes.

"If they weren't talented they wouldn't be here", André says.

"Please, do it for your old pal Sikowitz, just one song a piece", Sikowitz says.

They all stare at each other.

"Fine", Robbie says, "We'll perform".

"Thank you, thank you, thank you", Sikowitz says, "Trina can you take them to my classroom to rehearse".

"Wait what are we gonna perform?", Jade asks.

"I don't know, how about you pick one of the songs that you all sung when you were students here, it would be nostalgic", Sikowitz says.

They all nod and follow Trina to Sikowitzs Classroom. When they walk in they look around amazed.

"Brings back memories doesn't it?", Trina asks.

"It's like we never left", Cat says.

"I still remember Tori's first day here", Robbie says.

"Yep, we did an acting exercise", Jade says.

"And you poured coffee in her hair", Beck says.

"Yeah, good times", Jade jokes.

"Then we talked her in to coming back and she did another acting exercise", André says.