Chapter 30: Tori Goes Platinum, Again (Finale)

André and Tori sit outside on the pavement while the fire department puts out the oven fire. André stares off into space. Tori buries her face in her hands. André turns and looks at her.

"Hey, are you okay", André asks.

Tori picks her head up.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Tori says taking a deep breath.

"You sure?", André asks.

Tori shakes her head yes, then slowly starts shaking her head no as tears fill up her eyes.

"No, I'm not okay, I'm not okay", Tori says.

André pulls her into a hug.

"Oh Tori, it's gonna be fine", André says.

"No, no it won't, everything is my fault, I was a bitch to all of my friends who were just trying to do something nice for me, I might've just ruined Beck and Jades marriage, I added fuel to the fire between Cat and Robbie, and I completely disrespected my sister and her pregnancy, I am a terrible person and there is no way I can fix this", Tori says, "All because I got my heart broken by a piece of shit man".

"Tori, you did this out of a place of anger and sadness, while it was extremely wrong and hurtful, If you explain to everyone how you feel and how sorrowful you are, I'm sure they can find it in their hearts to forgive you", André replies.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't blame them if they didn't", Tori replies.

"Well that's not something you have to worry about right now", André says.

"Yeah, I have a burned up oven to worry about", Tori says.

"That can be replaced, besides I'm talking about you going to the Platinum Music Awards and walking on the red carpet, today was terrible but tomorrow, you'll be beautiful", André says.

"Yeah, I guess you're right", Tori says laying her head on Andres shoulder.

Across town, Cat and Robbie pull up home and sit in the car.

"Can we talk about what just happened?", Robbie asks.

"Please!", Cat says softly.

"What was all of that about?", Robbie asks.

"You kissing Chelsea", Cat replies.

"Can I explain that", Robbie asks.

"I hope", Cat states.

"Okay, Chelsea wanted to run lines with me off stage, she claimed she was flubbing her lines and needed practice. We have an understanding that when it's time for this kiss scene it's only on stage, but when we were practicing she grabbed my face and kissed me and made sure her assistant was there to take the picture. I tried to get it removed but couldn't", Robbie says.

"Wait, so Chelsea planned for these photos to come out?", Cat asks.

"Yes, she wanted to get under your skin", Robbie replies.

"And I let her", Cat says.

"It's not your fault, you reacted correctly", Robbie says.

"But I should've just come to you and let you explain yourself, instead I let this anger build up inside of me", Cat says tears filling her eyes.

"Hey, listen", Robbie starts, "You are my girlfriend and one day my wife, you should be able to come to me with anything, no matter how ugly or stupid it might be".

Cat shakes her head agreeing. Robbie pulls her into a kiss then a hug. They hold each other not thinking about letting go.

At Jade and Beck house, Jade walks into the kids room and begins angry cleaning up. Beck walks in behind her.