Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?

7 Days Later, Tori is at her house getting fitted and trying on award show dresses. André sits off to the side letting the creative director Bradley take lead.

"Ok so Toni, darling you are about to walk your first ever read carpet appearance, we have to make sure you are stunning", Bradley says.

"My names Tori, and I walked the runway when I snuck into the platinum music awards the first time", Tori says.

"I know", Bradley says, "you we're probably so badly dressed, no one noticed you".

Tori frowns.

"Can you just give her some dresses to try on?", André says, "She doesn't need to be degraded too".

Bradley hands Tori some gowns. Tori takes them and leaves the room. As soon as she leaves, Trina comes rushing in.

"Where's Tori?", Trina asks.

"I don't know a Tori, but I do know a Toby, Keith, you may have heard of him", Bradley says.

Trina looks at Bradley confused and walks up to André.

"André, where's Tori?", Trina asks.

"Uh, she's trying on gowns for the Award Show in 3 days", André replies, "Why?".

"I need to speak with her, it's really important", Trina says.

"Well she should be out any second", André states.

As the words leave his lips, Tori comes walking out the bedroom in a black dress with cleavage showing.

"Tori, you look amazing", André says.

"She looks bloated", Bradley adds.

Trina walks up to Tori and grabs her hand.

"Ok yeah whatever, she looks amazingly bloated", Trina says, "But I need to talk to her".

"Trina, hold on, you're hurting my wrist", Tori says getting dragged towards the kitchen.

"Uh you are wearing a $8,000 dress Tammy, you are not going outside in it", Bradley says grabbing her wrist.

"It's Tori, and owww", Tori yells, "Okay, one of you need to let me go".

"I'm the designer, so unhand my client", Bradley states.

"Well I'm the sister, so unhand my,,,Tori", Trina says.

"My dress though", Bradley says.

André walks over to him.

"Just let them go outside for just a second", André suggest.

Bradley hesitates.

"If I promise to make sure not a single speck of dirt gets on this dress, can we step outside and talk", Trina says.

"Fine!", Bradley says, "But if one string comes undone....".

"Yeah, yeah", Trina says pulling Tori through the patio door.

Trina closes the door behind her.

"Trina, this better be good, because I'm trying to find a gown for the awards show", Tori says.

"I'm pregnant", Trina says quickly.

Tori starts to laugh.

"I'm sorry but that is hilarious, you pulled me out here to play a joke on me?", Tori asks.

"Tori, I'm serious", Trina replies.

"Okay", Tori says, "So we must be having the second coming of Jesus because you haven't been with anybody since Andrew".