Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!

7 Days Later Everyone has gathered at Tori and Andre's house. André goes around the room handing everyone champagne glasses.

"Okay people Tori's music video goes live in 5 minutes, so I want to start off with a toast, anyone have anything they want to say before I start?"? André asks.

"Actually, I do", Jade says standing up.

She turns and looks at Tori.

"And suddenly, I'm nervous", Tori replies.

"Don't be, all I want to say is that I'm proud of you, you wanted to give up many times but you didn't and look where you are now. Never give up on yourself and remember that you will always be Victorious", Jade says.

Everyone clanks their glasses together and cheers. Tori stands up and hugs Jade.

"Aww, that was so sweet", Tori says to Jade.

"Ok, let go of me now", Jade says.

Tori smiles and let's her go.

"Yeah, Tori we're so happy for you", Cat says.

"Yeah, Sorry I didn't help you with the shoot", Robbie says, "I been so busy rehearsing".

"It's okay Robbie, Cat took a break from rehearsing and came over and helped us enough for the both of you", Beck replies.

Cat smiles nervously.

"Anybody else?", André asks, "No, okay time for my news".

Everyone laughs at André not letting anyone else toast.

"Let's hear the news André", Tori replies.

"Okay, So before your Music Video drops I want to let you know that you've been nominated for Best New Artist and Song of the Year at the Platinum Music Awards", André says.

Tori screams and hugs André. Everyone claps and cheers.

"André are you serious, how?", Tori asks.

"You're the Best New Artist in my book and we wrote one hell of a song", André says.

"I can't believe this", Tori says.

"Congratulations Tori!", Ryder says standing in the doorway.

Everyone turns and looks at him.

"Ryder?", Trina says, "What are you doing here?".

Tori walks over and pulls Ryder in.

"Oh I hope you all don't mind, but I invited Ryder to celebrate the release with us, he did play a crucial role in the whole situation", Tori says smiling.

"Yeah, and it was sticky situation at that", Ryder jokes.

No one laughs but Tori. Suddenly the timer on the tv starts ticking.

"Okay, the video drops in 10 seconds", André says, "10, 9.....".

They count down to 1.

"Happy New Year!", Cat yells.

Everyone looks at Cat confused.

"It's not New Year's Cat!", Tori says.

"I know, I just like saying it", Cat says smiling.

"Okay then", Tori says smiling.

Her and Ryder walk away from the group. Everyone divides into their own conversations. Trina grabs the champagne bottle and pours herself another drink, Jade walks up to her.

"Slow down Vega 1.0, that glass is half full already", Jade says.

"I want to get so drunk tonight the music video looks blurry", Trina says.