Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster

The next day Tori sits on the couch eating a pint of Funky Nut Blast and watching a tv series.

"Don't worry Wednesday, maybe Tyler will just eat you so you don't have to worry about your heart getting broken", Tori says.

Suddenly André walks down stairs.

"Tori, you've been sitting on that couch ever since you and Ryder called it quits", André says, "and it's literally been over 18 hours".

"Why should I move, life is a waste of time", Tori replies.

André starts laughing as he sits down. Tori turns and looks at him.

"Sorry", André says, "I just find it funny that you're this heartbroken over a person everyone told you was no good".

"I thought he changed", Tori replies.

"Into what?", André jokes.

"You know what, I don't have time for the I Told You So's, so can we please be finished with this conversation", Tori snaps.

"Uh ok, I just wanted you to know that you can't beat yourself up over this, you have to overcome and strive for something better, and you're not gonna do it by sitting around in a pajamas, watching TV", André replies.

"Oh really, watch me", Tori says cutting the TV up and ignoring André.

André takes a deep breath and stands up.

"Well you leave me no choice", André says walking to the front door.

He opens the front door and Trina, Jade, Beck, Cat and Robbie walk in carrying groceries. Tori stands up.

"Hold on, what's going on, why are you all bringing this stuff in the house?", Tori says, "Actually why are y'all here?".

"First off, just because you got your heart broken doesn't mean you can be a bitch to us", Trina says walking into the kitchen.

"And second, were here to make you dinner", Beck says.

"But why, I don't need a dinner to get over a break up" Tori states.

"Oh Tori, that's cute, you think we care about your break up with Ryder", Jade says putting quotations marks around break up and walking into the kitchen.

"Why are you putting quotations marks up?", Tori asks.

"Because I barely call that a relationship let alone a breakup", Jade replies.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room, you all can use the kitchen to cook but I don't want a dinner", Tori replies.

"Good, because I don't know how to cook", Cat says.

"What Cat meant to say was that we are gonna stay here, cook this dinner and you will be sitting right at the end of the table to celebrate your accomplishments", Jade states.

"Yeah Tori, regardless of what Ryder did to you, you still deserve to be proud of your achievements", Robbie adds, "You're nominated for two awards".

Tori rolls her eyes. André walks up and takes her by the hand.

"Please, I spent a lot of time planning this surprise dinner, can you at least pretend to like it?", André asks.

"Fine, I'll stay at the celebration long enough to eat and then I'm done". Tori says.

"Deal!", André says.

Tori begins to walk-in the kitchen. André grabs her hand.

"What?", Tori says turning to him.