Chapter 10: Old Flames and New Flames

Beck storms over to Andre. Tori stares at both of them nervously.

"What's up man?", Andre asks.

"Don't what's up man me", Beck says nudging Andre a bit.

"Woah, what's wrong?", Andre says.

"What's wrong?", Beck says, "You're asking me what's wrong?"

"Did I do something?", Andre says.

"I don't know did you or did you not have a crush on Jade?", Beck asks.

"What?", Andre asks.

"I'm gonna go back into the kitchen", Tori says trying to walk away.

"No, you stay right here", Beck says, "Because you're next",.

"I'm next?", Tori asks.

Trina, Robbie, Cat and Jade walk into the living room.

"Beck listen, I'm not sure what youre -", Andre starts.

"DON'T LIE TO ME", Beck yells.

The house falls silent. Ms. West takes the kids to the back room.

"Beck-", Andre starts.

"Don't lie to me", Beck says again.

"It was high school, it didn't mean anything", Andre replies.

"How on earth, could you possibly have a crush on my Wife?", Beck asks.

"She wasn't your wife at the time", Andre says.

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?", Beck asks.

"It mean't nothing, I didn't act on it", Andre says.

"You are like a brother to me, A BROTHER", Beck says, "How can you possibly have feelings for your brothers girlfirend".

"It wasn't like that", Andre says, "It was a playful crush, and it was over 10 years ago".

"A playful crush?", Beck asks, "Again, you are my brother, you screwed me over and you don't even have the decency to tell me the whole truth".

"You want the whole truth?", Andre starts, "Fine!"

Tori touches Andre's arm.

"Andre..", Tori starts.

"No, he's right, he deserves the whole truth", Andre says, "So yes, I had a small crush on Jade that only lasted a week, she was helping me right my song for my R&B Class and for the first time I seen a soft spot in Jade's heart and it made a soft spot in mine. I knew it was wrong to have a crush on her but I couldn't shake the feeling. I went to Tori for help and she suggested that the only way I can get rid of my feelings was to sing it to her, and it did, I came to my senses and realized, I didn't have feelings for her, It was just a bond that we shared for the first time in our friendship".

"So 365 Days was about me?", Jade asks.

"Yes!", Andre says.

The house falls silent.

"You're dead to me", Beck says breaking the silence.

"Beck!", Andre says.

"Baby let's think this through before we say something we might regret, I Andre just said", Jade says.

"Oh Andre has said enough, and I've said everything I needed to say", Beck says, "You we're my brother....".

"I am your brother", Andre says trying to correct him.

"You we're my brother, but you stabbed me in the back, therefore I'm done with you", Beck says.

"Are you seriously ending our 20 year friendship on a stupid crush from when we we're in High School", Andre says.