Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!

At Club Avalon, Andre meets Beck in a private room in the back. As he enters the door he immediateley hears the sound of rough housing and loud talking and laughing. When he opens the door Beck and his actor friends are holding someone upside down while they chug beer from a keg, screaming "Chug, Chug, Chug".

At the sight of Andre, Beck lets go of the man and causes everyone to drop him. They all burst out laughing. Beck walks up to greet Andre.

"What's up man, where you been, ago hour an here be to suppose were you" Beck says drunk.

"Have you already been drinking man?", Andre asks.

"Yeah, I had like 3 or 13 shots, I kinda lost count, why do you ask?", Beck asks.

"Because you just told me I was suppose to be here and hour ago backwards", Andre says.

"Yeah, Brad just came in town and he was tryna out drink me, you gotta meet him", Beck says, "Aye Brad, Brad! Come here."

"No you don't have to call him over here", Andre says trying to avoid meeting another drunk person.

Suddenly the guy walks out of the crowd and stumbles over to Beck.

"Woah, It's Brad Pitt, You're Brad Pitt, Beck you know Brad Pitt?", Andre says shocked.

"Yeah, we co starred in a movie last year, why are you star struck you've literally worked with Beyonce", Beck says.

"Yeah but over the phone, Brad Pitt is literally in front of me", Andre says.

"Yeah, and you're.....", Brad says looking towards Beck.

"Andre", Beck whispers.

"ANDREEEE", Brad says, "You're the music producer/manager now right", Brad asks.

"Yeah, and I'm actually looking for actors right now to be in my clients music video", Andre says, "Would you be interested".

"Oh no, I'm here on vacation, I wasn't planning on working this weekend", Brad says.

"Oh that's too bad", Andre says taking a deep breath.

Brad rubs his face slowly.

"Tell you what, if you get drunk with me tonight and I do mean wasted, I'll make a cameo in the video", Brad says.

Andre smiles quickly.

"Then turn me upside down and let me chug this beer keg", Andre says.

"Seriously?", Beck asks.

"No, I don't know why I said that, just get me a shot", Andre says laughing.

Beck laughs and walks away.

Over at Cat and Robbie's place, Cat nervously watches the door. Robbie notices and walks over to her. He puts his arm on her shoulder and she immediately hits him in the stomach. Robbie drops to the floor hugging himself.

"Aww, Bae, I'm sorry", Cat says helping him up.

Robbie stands up and sits down on the couch beside her.

"What's got you so anxious?", Robbie asks.

"JADE!", Cat says.

"What about Jade?", Robbie asks.

"Did you not hear me, yell at Jade earlier", Cat says.

"Yeah, so what?", Robbie asks.

"So what?", Cat asks, "Need I remind you that Jade doesn't like to be yelled at".

"You barely yelled, and what's the worst that can happen?", Robbie asks standing up and walking into the kitchen.

Cat jumps up quickly and follows him.