𝟓𝟗~ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨..

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

"Hello Anastasia.."

I continue, and she flinches, stuttering pathetically, "y-yes." "You know, I never imagined I'd be doing this to you, not with you anymore. You know the drill, so start talking. Why didn't you say anything to me? I could have helped you in finding your mother, and we could have taken down those fuckers together. It was really that simple." Once I tell her, her eyes dart to mine in alarm.

"I couldn't hold back myself...meeting you was his first mission.

I had no idea I was going to get so close to you. Whatever you think you can get away with, but I knew I was wrong, but I also knew i didn't want to lose you. Despite the fact that you are my sister, my mother is more important than you. I had no choice if I wanted both." Her eyes were welling up with tears, and I snorted.

No choice, my ass! she had more than one.

"You knew my past, you knew where he was, you knew everything, but you chose to let me suffer. Is that what you do for someone you consider to be your sister?!" I yell at her. "I would have spared you if it had just been me, but what about my mother, huh? as well as my brother! You know she's as important to me as your mother is to you, but no, you stupid fucking bitch had no "choice" except to help the fucker in kidnapping my mother! and had the audacity to threaten her with a gun?!" I was filled with vengeance and hatred for her at this point.

I walk up to the torture equipment and I take a scalpel like large blade knife. "Do you think you'll need your hands in the future?" I pause, then pretend to gasp. "Oh my, I forgot you weren't going to live to have a future," I retorted as the door opened and Mattia walked in.

This was, not surprising at all . "Any last words to say to her, brother?" I ask, slightly amused. " All I wanted to do was ask her a question." He says this as he moves closer to Anastasia.

 "Hello love." He spat harshly. She flinched again and broke down in tears. "Oh Anastasia, you've become weak." I mocked my eagerness to rile her up. "So tell me, Anastasia, was what we-we had also a lie?" Matt questioned, his face emotionless, but I knew better.

This is a time when she should really consider that her one answer will be the price she must pay because whatever she chooses will, in the end, it'll hurt both of them well my brother. I couldn't care less about her traitor ass.

"No, just like El-G-Giselle, you were supposed to be a part of it, but look at the fate." She laughs hysterically. "It plays poisonous games with our lives, and it has now played mine. I fell hard for you. It's possible that this is the last time I'll see you. You can hate me all you want, but I genuinely cared and love you Matt. I hope you find the girl you deserve and live a happy life one day." She finished, and if I hadn't been lusting for vengeance and her blood on my hands, I would have believed and been duped by her again.

You can never regain trust once it has been broken.

"Matt?" When I asked him for his answer, he nodded towards me, a single tear falling from his cheek, and turned around to walk out of the cell.

"So, where were we? Ah your hands. Let's get rid of them, shall we?" I grinned at her with my sadistic psychotic grin. I wasn't myself anymore, I was the 'killer', the monster they created.

I took the knife in the air and cut off her wrist in one good slice. Blood gushed and poured all around me, but I didn't feel a thing. It's almost as if I've blacked out and someone else has taken over my body. Her screams were deafening to my ears, and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

Why did it have to be her?..

*

'Elle!' I turn around to see Ana when I hear someone call out to me. After a long time, I finally smiled. It felt good to see my one and only friend. 'Yeahh!' 'Let's go see a movie!' 'I've got our favourite ice cream!' She yells, holding up the ice cream tubes. I grinned at her and dashed towards her, tackling her in a bear hug.

I threw the knife away and began punching her for every time she said she was here for me.

*

'I awoke gasping for air from a nightmare.' I look around, trying to convince myself that I'm free and okay. not a few minutes later Ana walked in as the door burst open. 'Oh my goodness! Are you all right? 'Ugh, why am I asking? I know you're not.' She mumbles and joins me under the covers. 'You're fine, Elle. They aren't here. You're no longer under their grasp. 'Sleep, babe, I'm here for you.' I gave her a tearful smile before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

*

" BITCH, COVER ME UP, I'M DYING HERE!" I yell dramatically, and she laughs as she shoots at the men approaching me. 'SAVE YOUR ASS, ELLE.' I WILL NOT BE THERE EVERY TIME YOU NEED ME!' That triggered me in some way, and I fell silent. Not a second later, someone jumped on my back, completely surprising me. I had a feeling it was Ana. 'I was joking, El, I'll always be with you and there for you whenever you're in trouble to save your tush ass. now Let's get the fuck out of here! I don't want to die so young!' she yells a s more people ran after us. God, It was the most untimely mission ever!

*

why? Why couldn't I be happy for a change? Was it because of my sins, or because of the number of people I've killed? or as a result of what I've been through? am i not good enough?" I ask her, crying to myself.

She cups my face in her palms and turns me toward her. "Listen to me! and listen well. You're already fucking enough. If he doesn't realise the importance of you in his life, he doesn't deserve you el. Please, no more crying. If you need me, i'm always here for you kay? " I smiled as she said it. "I'm glad to have you Ana" I tell her and hug the life out of her..

Everything is a lie! I hate liars! I despise her. I pulled out my dagger and was about to stab her in the heart when my hands were grabbed and pulled away from her. I snap out of my reminiscence and turn to face the person. 

Alexander. 

"Take a deep breath, baby, and look at me; that's enough; look at what you've done to her," he says, and I gasp. I couldn't take my gaze away from her. She was unconscious maybe dead, covered in blood, her nose and jaw were broken. Hands cut off and there were cuts all over her body..almost unrecognisable.

what the- "Is s-she dead?" I mumble as Alex pulls me closer to him, trying to cover my eyes. "Alex nods to the camera and leads me out of the cell when suddenly, black spots appeared in front of my eyes, and I felt myself blacking out as I heard Alex say something."

"I've got you baby.."

~..~

Hey sweet people! I hope you enjoyed reading! so finally Anastasia is dead dead, what ya guys think? i hope you all are doing great and see you in next chapter! byee!<3

-PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!

~Elle<3