Chapter 1

_________
Foresight _______

Bell rings

I travelled my hand to the desk in front of the blackboard, where a familiar sight I used to see everyday at school. 
There again, my mind began to imagine the image of her holding my hand.

I thought she was my soul mate. There's nobody better than you.

"Oh you're still here?" a familiar voice enters the room making me jolt up from leaning to the table.

"o-oh J-jeongyeon unnie"

She chuckles "Haha that's Teacher Yoo, alright? We're at school afterall Minari."

I feel my face warming up, I'm probably red like tomato right now. 

" A-and you know it's not Minari, teacher Yoo. "

She chuckles again." oh right. Ms. Myoui?" she pause and stare at me, again with another chuckle "Geez that just doesn't feel right, I've known you since you were little"  

I smile and nod at her. 

In between of our conversation, a voice came seeping in, a voice that would boil my blood, losing all the pleasure I feel within me. 

"Teacher Yoo?" said the girl

Jeongyeon turned towards the girl standing at the door holding a file in her arms. 
"Ah, Teacher Im" 

"Oh hello there, Ms. Myoui" she gave me a smile that I never liked, I hated how she smiles at me, it feels like a devil grinning at me. I hate this. 

"hello teacher Im" I said in a poker face. 

"Is there something you need Teacher Im?" Jeongyeon uttered rushing towards the girl. She seemed panicking towards her. 

"Ah you forgot this in your desk" she says as she steps closer to Jeongyeon, still with the smile on her face. She's acting cute, I wanna beat the shit out of that face. 

"Ah t-thank you, Teacher Im, I forgot" Jeongyeon is stuttering around her. 

I couldn't bare the sight of them, so I quickly got out of the room, cause if I stayed a little more, I'll probably explode. 

I walked through the hall way ducking my head down when I bumped into a girl. I stepped back, she was just there standing staring at me. 

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you" I uttered, still staring at the floor. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon's laugh and conversation can be still heard from the halls. 

The girl's gaze turn to the door and back to me. Seems like she knows whose voices were inside the room. 

"Oh, I thought you'd cry Mina" She uttered with a poker face. 

"Shut up Chaeyoung" I say plainly. 

Chaeyoung held out her hand, and I understood what she meant. I placed my hand with hers and she intertwined our fingers and pulled me at the back of our school's building. 

Hopeless love
Painful love
Unrequited love
Are they really beautiful

I'm facing Chaeyoung, her hand sweeps the loose hair on my face and tucked it behind my ear. While I just stared at her. Her eyes flickers from my eyes down to my lips. It didn't take long before I could feel our lips touching. 
Her arms wrapped around my waist while mine wrapped around her shoulder. She breaks the kiss as we were needing air, she hugged me close to her as I rest my face into her shoulder.