Chapter 4: The Confession.

MOMO'S Pov

We met on winter when I transferred to Korea to study. On the way to my destination inside the train, I could feel a guy standing behind me, doing something indecent to me. I was helpless, I was just studying Korean language back then, I didn't know what to do.

When suddenly, a girl with black hair, about my age, with moles on her face and is so pretty nudges my arm.

"Is he bothering you?" I was surprised when she spoke in Japanese.

Feeling weak from the man's act, I just nodded at the girl and she slips her phone out of her pocket and took pictures of the man's face.

The man noticed and became alarmed by the girl's action, he immediately left hoping not to get caught.

When we left the train I thank the girl.

She then spoke to me again in Japanese. "No problem, I'm also taking the same exam"

I was confused at what she said, and so she pointed out at the application paper poking out of my bag. I didn't notice that it slip out, I was so occupied with what happened earlier.

"Well... Let's try our best... Ms?" I uttered

"Yeah, let's try our best, It's Mina, Myoui Mina, I'm also a Japanese, and you?" she smiled at me

"Momo, Hirai Momo, I just moved here from Japan, it's nice to know another Japanese living here too"

After that incident, we've become best friends since then. And now....

I fucked up.
She was my first love.

Back to the present.
Earlier that day.

I went out from the dresser room wearing the pajamas with penguin prints Mina gave me.

I saw her sitting on her bed hugging a penguin plush.
She smiled at me "the pajamas looks cute on you"

"Really?" I was happy.

Up until then, I thought I hated men, or that I wasn't interested in any romance. You're the one who made me realised, Mina.

It's already midnight, we were just chatting, watching movies and eating snacks. Mina told me about her conversation with the girls named Ryujin and Lia yesterday.

"If she doesn't choose, she'll end up alone right?"
Mina utters laying on her stomach on her bed hugging the penguin plush. I've never seen Mina become so talkative before.

I laugh at her sight while sitting on the floor still watching the movie, you're so pure Mina.

" You'll end up alone, right? " she says with a sad tone. Then proceeds to plop her bed unto the bed.

"Ah, are you sleepy, Mina? Let's go to sleep?"
I quickly stood up and turned the TV off.

I was planning to sleep on the sofa, But Mina suggested to sleep beside her on her bed. I didn't really wanna argue, but... Right now, I'm regretting not arguing back.

" sorry the bed's too small" Mina whispers beside me.
She's too close, I can feel her skin, my mind is going crazy.

"o-oh... It's fine" my face is probably bright red right, but thank god the lights are off and only the moon is lighting up the room.

Oh shit, she's seriously gonna hear my heartbeat.

Crap, Crap, crap crap crap!!!

I flinch when I heard her call my name. I turned my face towards her, she's also facing me, laying on her side, staring right into me.

"Momoring.... Tell me, what's your crush like?"
I remained silent, My eyes were stuck on her lips. We're too close, my face is just a few inches away from hers.

"I want to know Momoring, Tell me" she softly says, her soft red lips was alluring. I couldn't stop it

That's it, that's the last straw, the last self control I had just left my body.
I can't hold back anymore.

I quickly reached for her cheek. Crashing my lips into hers, twisting and turning my tongue inside her mouth.

I opened my eyes slowly, I saw Mina's eyes wide open. She didn't protest or anything, but just let me do what I did.

I quickly went on top of her breaking the kiss.
I stare at the confused girl beneath me.
We're both panting, face flushed red, staring at each other.

"Momo?" she utters in an confused voice.

"You..... You don't really like Son Chaeyoung that much, do you? Why? Why do you pretend to like her?" My voice is trembling.

This is gamble, I sensed that something was so out of place. If this is just my imagination, then I'll move on.

Mina avoided my eyes." What are you talking about?"

A tear fell off Mina's cheeks.

I'm crying?
" I know Minari, I've been watching you, That's why I know" I'm sobbing.

"I......" she speaks

I couldn't understand her next word.

"I like somebody else...... But that person doesn't like me back that's why I'm with Chaeyoung."

She paused.

"are you disgusted with me?"  she closed her eyes after her statement.

"Then I...... Why can't it be me, I might be able to comfort you too." I grab her right hand and pinned it unto the bed gently.

"...... Mina...... I love you."

__________________________________
MINA'S POV

It's already past noon, I'm still laying on my bed recalling what had happened last night with Momo.

I stared blankly on the ceiling.

After Momo confessed, we just slept side by side after that, and in the morning, she left without telling me.

I guess she was hurt.

I had no idea.... That being someone's desire.... Was heavy

I reached for my phone and was about to dial Chaeyoung's number. But then the thoughts came crashing again.

" You'll end up alone, right? "
"If she doesn't choose, she'll end up alone right?"

I'm no better. I'm just running away too.

__________TBC

The next chapter will be Chaeyoung's POV, about a certain love interest, and a certain adolescents love she had experience from the past.

Anyways how's the story so far? Leave a comment and suggestions. See you on the next update.