Chapter 3: Her

MOMO's POV_

Sitting on a train chair, the thought came again, when I heard Tzuyu shouting that day, she was with Chaeyoung and Mina.

"Hmmp, I bet you don't even like Chaeyoung at all, You're just using her just because she's popular here at school!"

Is Mina using Chaeyoung?

What if the one who's actually being is used.....

Is her?.

____________________
I arrived at the campus, walking towards the building of my department when suddenly.....

" Ah! MOMORING Goodmorning! " Mina greets me while panting, face red.

"what's wrong Minari? You're face is bright red"

Catching her breath "I slept in, but I actually had a lot of time" she chuckles.

"Yeah yeah" I replied.  Smiling.

MINA's POV.

I was surprised when two of my classmates I'm not really closed with approached me.

"Eh? You want to talk to me about romance?" I uttered looking at the two girls in front of me fidgeting their hands wanting to ask me for an advice.

I nodded giving them an "Okay" even though I don't really know what to talk about.

But before going with them, I stopped at the usual spot where Chaeyoung and I hangs out. I told her about the other two earlier.

"seems fine to me" Chaeyoung speaks while reading a book.

"Hmmm, What am I supposed to talk about?" I plainly said looking at nowhere.

"Yeah, you don't have a lot of female friends, don't you" She coldly say still staring at the book.

Is she kidding me?

"I do"

"Yeah?"

"I swear"

"okay, like who?"

"Like Momo"

"She's the only one though, right? "

I sigh, she then stood up closing her book facing me.

"That's why I'm telling you that you should go." she says with a smile on her face. A sincere smile. A playful smile, A comfortable smile.

"Y-yeah"

She remained silent and just stared at me. I duck down and grip the bars behind me.

I could see that she lift her hand towards me.
Is she going to kiss me?

I closed my eyes waiting of what she would do, When I felt a sudden touch on my crown, she ruffles my hair.

  "Goodluck Penguin" she says with a smile on her face. And there I was left dumbfounded by her actions.

"Eh?"

Why?..... Weird, what's this?.... It's like a little......
Like she's really my girlfriend.

______________________________________________
I'm now at a Cafe with the two classmates who invited me earlier to ask me for advice, They're kind of wierd, out of all people, why me?.

So the girl named Lia started talking.

"So we wanted to talk about her problem" she points at the other girl beside her.

I hum her to continue.

"So, Ryujin here has a childhood friend named Yuna. And so growing up together, they just sort of started going out together since junior high. They innocently promised each other to be together forever, but...."