Extra Chapter.

Warning [Requires holy water before reading].

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Still on the cold hard ground, I am kissing Mina after her Confession. My heart was doing somersaults, both of our faces were tint red from the passionate kiss. Her hands on mine while I cup her face to feel her lips more, Mina lets go of the kiss.

"Where's your place?" She sternly said. Making my eyes widen.

"Whoa whoa, Wait a min-" suddenly Mina stood up and pulled me by hand.

"You got your keys with you?" Mina ask as we run down the stairs ignoring the ghosts that was running through the halls.

"Yes, why?"

"Come on"

We arrived at the parking lot, I was surprised to see Mina quickly spots my car. We settled inside and I started to drive to my place.

After a loud bang of my door closing, Mina quickly hops on me making me carry her as she started to land kisses on my lips, I grip her by butt while her legs circled around my waist.

"Let's go to your bed" I could only gulped by the way mina was acting, I must say, it's turning me on.

I sat on the corner of my bed while I straddle Mina on my legs. We continued to kiss so passionately, teeth against teeth, sucking and licking each others mouth.

I could feel Mina's hands trace my shirts button and start unbuttoning it without removing my tie. My shirt flew around the room and I am left with my pants, tye and bra.

She undressed herself while still straddling on my legs, I watched as she unbutton her grey blouse revealing her bra and stoned abs.

"you like what you're seeing?" she smirked at my sight.

She pushed me unto the bed and crawled on top of me continuing the kiss, Her tongue danced inside my mouth, squeaks from our lips can be heard across the room, her hands were in her skirt, slowly removing it leaving her with underwear only.

I flipped us and let her lay down comfortably on the bed. Her almost naked body flashed in my eyes.

I removed the remaining clothes in my body leaving me with only my underwear.

I placed myself in between her legs. She keep her eyes on me as she opens herself for me to see.

I removed the remaining cloth that covers her core.
I licked my two fingers before I slide it on her core up and down, I hear soft moans coming from her mouth the longer I rub her off.

"I'll be going in now, is that alright with you?"

I saw her nod and that's when I started to move inside her... She was tight.

"Ugh owww....."

"Wait, are you still?"

"Shhut up and just do it, ow?!" she bit her bottom lip as I tried my way inside of her.

After a lot of wincing and pleading... I entered inside.

"Haaah,.... Chae?"

"Ah yes Mina?" my eyes was too fixed on her twitching body.

"Move now"

"Ah yes yes"

I started to pump in and out of her in a slow pace, making it easy for her. Every breath she lets out hints of moans were with it.

"D-do it fast Chae"
And so I obliged.

The morning sunlight had hit our faces.
Tiny snores present in my ears as the morning scent mixed with jasmine had occupied my sense of smell.

I groaned when I felt my arm were numb.
I opened my eyes and see the girl I've been waiting for like a decade waking up beside me.

"Goodmorning" Mina says in a hoarse voice.

I'm never letting go of you again.
Please just stay, and never let go.

We were both looking for genuine love,
To other people, to our first love.

Little did we know, we already drown in each other's warmth, too blind to notice. Yet again, we found each other.

"Goodmorning, let's go eat breakfast?" I smiled before kissing her forehead.

This is where our true love story begins.

______________________________end.

Btw, should I publish one of my book? It's a Satzu fanfic of mine, but MiChaeng will also have major parts in it, I'm thinking of publishing it soon.

I was really gonna put lots of smut but yeah, I'm not really good with those, and this story supposed to be romantic 😭 calm that hoe shit there my friends.

Anyways this was my first MiChaeng fanfic to publish. I know it was short butttttt Hope you liked it, Babyeeeee✨