A Roller Coaster Of Emotions

MINA'S POV

It was already night, I changed into the shirt that Chaeyoung gave me, it was a bit big for my size, since she likes wearing oversized shirt, but that made it comfortable. And it smells like her, I take no issue.

Sitting beside her "I feel at ease with you Chaeyoung."

She's still under the covers pretending to sleep.

"Ah, I see, that's great, I guess, but why though? " she say in a cold voice.

I leaned close to her resting my chin on the side of her arm. "Hmm... Maybe all this fooling around made me comfortable with you" I say in a teasing voice. I wanted a reaction from her because After seeing her a moaning mess, I kinda wanna tease her more.

"I take issue with that, and don't make it sound like we really did it" She uttered in a stern voice.

Aish this is ridiculous.

I quickly jumped on top of her making her lay flat on her back. "Hey Chae! Why are you still under the covers! Are you playing the super omega cold Son Chaeyoung right now? Or did you feel bad for making a mess off my favourite shirt, is that it?" I shook her off the covers while I whine of top of her. I admit I'm trying to annoy her.

____________________________________________________
CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Mina straddled me shaking the shit out of my tired body and started spewing random shits on my face.

I know I came on her shirt, but that's not the point here.

God this is annoying.

She was annoyingly shaking the bed when she stopped. I heard quiet sobs from her.
She plop her face unto my chest and just lied on top of me.

She's crying.

I quickly opened my eyes, and raised my upper body pinning both my elbows unto the bed to take a better look at the crying girl on top of me.

I never seen Mina so vulnerable before, she was a cold woman, not caring about anything but her studies and the person she liked. A typical introvert that only cares about her world.... But now.....

"Chaeyoung" She softly calls my name, face still buried on my torso.

I hum in response assuring her that I was listening.

"I.... I want to try to love you, Chaeyoung" She utters almost whispering under her sobs.

She lifted her face and looked at me.
Tears sliding down her red cheeks, but was smiling, a pained gummy smile.

I could only laugh painly at her statement.

Oh what do I do with you Mina.

_______________________________________________.

I admit I kinda felt bad about wetting on her shirt, So I decided to take her out for dinner.

Sitting at a resto, she's eating her food, an omelette, drowned in ketchup.

She likes it that much cause I can seriously tell just by watching her chomped on her food.

"I'll get your clothes washed, before I give it back to you"

"I really liked that shirt, Chae" she said sternly

"I said I was sorry, alright?"

"does it really gushed out like that?" she asks innocently. My god this woman

"Yeah, just imagine if it didn't, I would be walking in pain right now" I said almost yelling.

"Oh I see" she utters. I continued to eat my food and looked back at Mina. Her eyes were widen looking at something through my back.