I Love You so

MINA'S POV

"UGHH!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH" Chaeyoung yells as she plop her head on the table.

I'm sitting across her eyeing the piled up assignments we both have. Those profs got no mercy, don't they?

"I can't see me finishing this all even with help" I uttered bitterly as I also plop my head down the table.

"I guess the assignments were as bad as the rumors said, is this how they treat second years?"  I hear Chaeyoung complains.

Well yeah we're both second years in different departments, but there were some classes that matches that the both of us took.

I need a lot of motivation to finish this.

"Hmmm.. Motivations..." I whispered.

"Motivations what?" Chaeyoung lifts her face to look at me.

"Hmm... Alright!" I sat up straight and slaps the table "I'm gonna confess to Jeongyeon Unnie after I finish this piles of shits"

Chaeyoung also sat up and looked at me in a serious face "T-then me too... I'll also confess to Nayeon Unnie after this!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Then get your butt moving" I shrug and started to open the papers one by one.

______________________________________________
It was already 4pm when we finished.

Did I study?
Yeah of course I did.

Afterall, Chaeyoung and I are both honor students, top of our class, specially Chaeyoung....

She's a literal top.

Hints of moans inside her apartment. Chaeyoung on top of me, crashing both of our lips together, bright red face, sweats sliding down our skin.

Breaths of suffocation can be heard, deafening sounds of our heart thumping like a drum inside our chest.

Her hand is rubbing my clothed core while she twist our tongue together.

She removed her hand on my core and proceed to cup my cheeks.

"Are you scared?" She gently ask

"Yeah, I'm like terrified" I'm terrified of the thought of being rejected.

"yeah me too.... I'm terrified of hearing Nayeon's answer, although I know it's a no"

I reached out to Chaeyoung's face "You can imagine that I'm her"  going back to our original deal, I don't know why I'm mentioning it at this point.

"Just me?" Chaeyoung asks as she pinned her hands to the floor while she's still on top of her.
"Then, I'm not doing it" she then stood up and begins to tidy our things that was left on the table leaving me confused.

"What?  Why? I don't get what you're saying"  I sat up watching her back as she cleans the table.

"No, it's nothing" She coldly said.

"What, come on tell me, I won't know if you don't tell m-"  I couldn't speak anymore when  Chaeyoung suddenly turned her face towards me. Blushing red.

We might be feeling the same thing.

"I don't know when it happened.... But, I can't imagine Nayeon as you anymore, Mina."

Does that mean?

Why... I can't say anything....

Come on Mina, say something.