Her Selfish Beauty.

NAYEON'S POV

It could be that, i just love myself too much.
I don't like labels. I get what I want from you, and not giving a fuck whether you're hurt or not.

That's just who I am.

There's no point if you're not wanted.
I don't have any particular reason though. I just like it.

I mean, being wanted......

Just feels so good.

_____________________
Flashbacks of Nayeon's memories.

"Nayeon-ssi! Here you drop this"

I turned around to see a guy handing me a white handkerchief.

"ah, thanks"

I've always been like this.

He was my friend's crush at the time. I always thought they'd be a good match, well I never really like guys.

But what was it?

Something that really didn't make sense, really bothered me.

I held out my hand reaching for the handkerchief on the guy's hand, I saw how he blushed a little when our hands touched a little.

"Oh sorry, I'm a little out of it today" I say while slipping my handkerchief inside my pocket, eyeing the guy giving him my iconic bunny smile.

He walked closer to me, somewhat leaning to kiss me.

I never really liked him, but I liked the attention he was giving me.

Then, there I saw my friend that has a crush on him, staring at us, tears we're holding back to fall from her eyes, the sight of me and her crush probably hurt her.

But I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to try. I'm sorry.

She ran away. Like a fool she was.

After that, I looked for her. And there she was near a tree behind the school buildings.

She seemed to notice my presence and quickly wipe off her tears and acted like I never saw it.

"S-sorry, for running off like that Nayeon-ssi........
I was just surprised, you really looked good together."

I remained silent looking at her.

"I'm really fine, I hope we can stay friends" Red eyes, wet cheeks, trembling body, avoiding gaze and smiling bitterly.

Is that whay you call fine?.
But what I felt that time wasn't guilt, it wasn't superiority either. I just thought that...
I'd rather die than having myself exploited.....

Like her.

I suppose that day, I started to realised how much I enjoy using people.
Their mind, body, and all of them.

And what's so wrong with that, I'm jealous.
Loving someone other than myself?
No way, Over my dead body.

"Nayeon-ah?, Nayeon-ssi?" a voice called out my name.

I opened my eyes and stare at an unfamiliar ceiling. Ah right I was in a motel, with Dahyun again.

She cuddled right beside me "are you awake now?"

I turned my face towards her "Hey Dahyun-ah, what happened to that girl you were seeing?"

"Huh? We broke up long time ago" she utters caressing my naked body beside her.