Another Chance

MINA'S POV

For months on end, I haven't heard anything from Chaeyoung, but Jihyo texted me the day they left to Korea.

I continued to work like I used to do, but with her in my thoughts, like a gum stuck in a hem of clothes.

Sitting in the office, reading every case to remove myself from my thoughts when I recieve a message, it was from the person I thought was my soul mate.

[Yoo Jeongyeon]

Hey Mina, how have you been? I'm just going to pass the reunion invitation to you, See you there okay? Bye. <33

[2937 batch reunion invitation]
Read

Sighs

Reunion huh? I don't really have friends in college tho, except for the two who asked me for love advice, I didn't have any fri-

Momo

Ever since that night, Momo and I never talked huh?.

That night...

Well let's just see how things goes for me.
But Chaeyoung...

I can't help but think of her. That night, she was crying.

January

I arrived at the airport and saw Jeongyeon Unnie in the crowds.

I haven't seen her for years. Her hair is shorter now.

"Oh Mina! Here!" Jeongyeon shouts waving at me with a postcard in her hands.

"Unnie!" I ran towards her. She quickly jumped to me and hugged me.

For the first time in my life, I didn't feel anything towards Jeongyeon Unnie.

"Waaah!!! You're so big already Mina, the last time I saw you, you were this small" She utters while measuring my height to hers.

"Geez Unnie, you sound like an auntie, well you are now, you're near 30's now" I laughed with her, and I  hopped in the car with her and drived to a hotel where I am supposed to stay for a while for the reunion.

"Here you go" Jeongyeon utters as she puts my luggage inside the room.

"Thanks Unnie"

"No problem Mina"

The thought of Nayeon suddenly came to mind.

"Unnie? How are you and Ms. Im?"

My question instantly made her fidget in her feet.

"well uh... We're dating for 2 years now" she uttered shyly.

That's wierd, why am I not feeling anything, I should be in pain now.

"Oh my, that's so nice to hear"

I remembered that Jeongyeon Unnie never really knew that I liked her. That's probably why she stated her relationship to me so casually.

"Well then, I'll get going now, see ya again in a few days."

Jeongyeon left the hotel, and here, I was left alone thinking about my own feelings.

"that's weird..."

"oh I thought you'd cry, Mina"

I chuckled when I remembered who said those words.

"Shut up, Chaeyoung" I uttered under my breath.

I decided to roam the city for a while since it has been years since I came back.