Stolen Adolescence

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I probably didn't know what love was.

Five years ago: Junior High : on my second year

I was staring at this girl, she was my sunbae.

She was just standing there at the end of the hall, nails painted pink, lips plump red, taboo earrings at school, wore her uniform seductively, she's just there standing leaning on the wall sipping on her juice box biting the straw.

I was lost in my thoughts of her, when I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Yo! Bean!" Lisa greets me. This tall girl never disappoints to annoy me.

"Geez stop that Lisa, or I'mma cut that bangs of yours off" I spat back making the both of us laugh.

I didn't really mind but I hear the sunbae earlier with her friends at the hall talking. They were talking about us. I mean it's obvious because they were staring at me and Lisa giggling.

"Oh my God, look at how cute they are" the girl beside her exclaimed. "they are so young" she added.
Not hearing a response from the other girl, the girl called out again "Oh geez Sana-ssi!.... Not getting enough sex?" Sana turned her gazed to her friend who's now laughing at her face.

"Maybe" Sana replied in a monotone.

"Huh? Seriously?" the girl beside her laughs.

I was staring at Sana when I felt a nudge on my side, it was Lisa commenting stuff whispering into my ears "Omg, our sunbaes are so sexy... Specially that girl Minatozaki Sana. She's skinny, big boobs, and she's so sexy, and she's Japanese too!" Lisa says excitedly eyeing at the girl.

"What? are you Gay?" I replied at my friend who's drooling over the girls at the end of the hall.

Take note, I was a closet gay back then.

"whoa whoa, aren't you interested?" she replies giving me a teasing tone.

"Yeah sure Lisa, big boobs and sexy, right right, i heard you" I reply in defeat, I just can't admit it to her. I mean I don't really care.

Sorry Lisa-ya....

But actually, Sana was almost frailly thin.

Memories of Sana in her underwear inside my room flashed back through my mind.

Wearing a purple lingerie, sweat running down her neck. I could only gulped, Sana sitting on top of me.

Her breast was big. I remember how translucent her skin was. She unbuttons my shirt open while she remained to sit on my stomach.

Unexperienced I was, I let her strip me down, and pinned me unto the bed. She also stripped showing me her whole.

She leans down and lick my lips. Her cold eyes bore into mine. She closed her eyes and continued to dig into my mouth with her tongue. I could only watch the strap of her bra slides off her arms.

She leans back again making her bra fall onto my body, shortly throwing it across the room.

She was always lonely.

She leaned again to me, again licked my lips down to my jaw, left kisses on my neck sucking it till it left red spots that can be seen with naked eyes.

Her kisses trail down from my chest down to my stomach. After that, I just saw my skirt flew on the ground, I was left wearing my unbuttoned shirt, sports bra and a pants. While she was completely naked on top of me.

It wasn't normal, her body was cool to touch, it didn't feel real. But all of this passion was directed at me.
I was scared. Scared of you.