Stealing Everything From Me

MINA'S POV

Walking through the campus, there again I saw the girl I hated the most.

She was walking towards me, I avoided her gaze and looked at something from beyond her.

I thought her presence would be the only thing I'd hate, not until she walks past me and whispered something....

"Jeongyeon and I..... had sex last night"  Nayeon whispers as she giggles after she walked past me.

I felt my heart stopped beating. My body turned cold, sweat formed on my temple. I stopped walking, Just stared at nowhere.

What.... What did she just said?

Jeongyeon Unnie just confessed to her days ago.... And they already had sex?

What does she have that I don't? I can't anymore.

Is playing with someone's feelings.... That fun to you?
I wonder how good does it feels to you Nayeon. What did I ever did to you to break me like this.

I could only look back at Nayeon who's now walking away entering the building.

She stole everything.
__________________________________________________

I found myself drowning in liqour inside a pub.
Drinking shots after shots.

And there in my blurry vision I saw a pale girl walking towards my table.

"Huh? You... You're Nayeon's student right? " The girl utters pointing at me.

Drunk as I was, but I can remember her.

"Oh you... You're that girl with Nayeon right?"

"Yeah, What are you doing here alone girl?" she asked in a playful voice.

"Nothing, just enjoying my drink"

"I see, do you mind if I join you, I'm also alone" she smirked at me.

Then... As silly idea came to my mind, I thought this would be great.

If Nayeon stole Jeongyeon from me, how about I steal Dahyun from her.

I smirked from the thought and scoot over my seat to give space for Dahyun to sit.

"here, sit beside me" I gave her a seducing smile I never used before.

"Thanks... Oh by the way...?" she looked at me like she's remembering something.

"Ah, it's Mina, Myoui Mina"

"Ah I see, It's Kim Dahyun, nice to meet you" she gave me her hand and asked me for a shake.

We toast a couple of drinks, I could see that she was interested in me. She would look at me lustfully from head to toe.

"Hey Mina, Can I have your number?"  she casually asks for it.

"I.... Uhh" I'm so drunk, I'm trying to process what's she's saying.

"Oh yeah right, you have a girlfriend right?" she uttered coldly.

"Huh? Ah no, she's not my girlfriend" I denied Chaeyoung. I'm too occupied right now, and seducing this girl, is the only thing I have right now.

"I see, then can I do this?" she leans close to my face but before she could land a kiss, I stopped her by grabbing unto her shoulders.

She looked confuse and so am I, but I have to do this, I can't bare the fact that Nayeon could do at easily, I know if she could I know I can also.