Losing Game

NAYEON'S POV

My first time was in high school, I wasn't that young yet wasn't too old.

I done it with a sunbae who everyone admired so much. It wasn't her first time, so she would take the lead.

And so I just had to pretend like everything was new, or play innocently the way she wanted it.

Well not really necessarily though, for it was really my first time.

The more I did that, the more she enjoyed it, and so I continued to enjoy the love I was receiving. All while enjoying my self-worth.

It was all of the girls couldn't have, I wanted all of their jealousy, seeing them break as soon as they see their love getting thrown away, the moment their partner finds me, they lose it.

[But why?]

Hmm, I don't know, that's probably the only thing I know about myself.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up and sat a naked girl beside me. Inside the hotel room where I was supposed to have Chaeyoung.

After Chaeyoung left last night, I was left alone inside the hotel, I couldn't believe what I just heard. For the first time in my life, I felt neglected, not chosen, and ignored.

She cited all the facts I had like reading a script in the air. I couldn't really believed it, I tried to seduce her but she left.

So she finally chose that girl huh?

Luckily after an hour inside the hotel Dahyun called me, asking and begging me to get back with her, and that's probably where my ego rose up again.

She woke up shortly after.

"Nayeon?" She sat up and rub her eyes.

"Hey Dahyun-ah, Am I boring?"  I blurted out.

Now that's weird, I've never self-downed myself before, Gross I sounded like whining.

Dahyun to said some things to cheer me up like she liked my laugh, the way I talk, and all. The few words.... Hmm didn't hear them.

" Eh? That's what you like?" 

"Well, I mean it's you really" Dahyun says in a chill manner.

Naive

"Well, that's fine"

"Oh by the way, Nayeon ah" she scoots closer to me and hugged me from behind. Naked bodies touching.
"are you free this Saturday, let's go somewhere"

This damn kid.

I smiled at her "Hmmm, nope, that's Jeongyeon's day"

I'll shatter your world.
Seems like I never change.

_________
Saturday

"Good morning"

"Good morning, Jeongyeon-ah.... But it's already past after though"

"ah right" She chuckles awkwardly.

I met Jeongyeon outside of the aquarium Park.
So now.....

Today's Jeongyeon's day but.....

"Jeongyeon, do you like aquariums?"

"Ah yes... I mean... Um no"

"hmm?"

"Well, I thought you'd like them so." She smiles bitterly.

"Oh, you don't have to do that, we can go to somewhere you like" I'll trigger her.