Chapter 2: Helpless

MINA_

Class ends.

I walked towards where Chaeyoung's room is. And saw her at the right corner of the room beside the window.

"Chaeyoung, let's go home?" I shout softly from the door where I'm standing.

"Ah wait, I think I can't, I'm the student assistant today" She utters while clicking her pen and staring at the papers on her desk.

"What are you talking about stupid bean, I'll take care of that now, just go home with your girlfriend!" a girl with big eyes, wrapped her arm to Chaeyoung's shoulder looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Jeez fine Jihyo, then tell Teacher Kang, that you'll be taking the job" Chaeyoung smiles at Jihyo and started to tidy her stuff while handing the papers to the girl named Jihyo.

Later that we waved the girl goodbye.

On the hall I saw Momo, she waved her hand at me and walked closer.

"Hi Minariii, want to walk home?" she utters excitedly.

"sorry momoring, I'll be walking with her"  I utters apologetically

Momo turned her gaze to Chaeyoung and smiled at her.

"Oh I see, you're walking with her... Well that's fine, Byebye Minari" she utters.

Before I could reply, she had already walked away.
____________________

Walking side by side silently.
I grew to like Chaeyoung's company, she's comfortably quiet, it wasn't awkward, so we stayed that way.

I'm drinking a bottle of water, while she's busy with her phone.

"Sorry about earlier" I uttered.

"Hmm? About the student assistant thing?"  Chaeyoung replies and slips her phone to her pocket.

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel sorry to that Jihyo girl" I speak my mind to her comfortably, I don't know why, but It's not hard to talk to her. Probably because we got no strings attached that we feared to lose.

"You don't have to worry, Jihyo like Teacher Kang afterall, that's why she's happy to take the job" she shrugged and smile at me.

I hum in response and continue to drink the water in my hand.

"How about your friend?" she questions

"you mean Momo?"

"Yeah, are you sure you didn't want to walk with her?"

"Why, are you jealous?" I teased her

She chuckles at my teasing
"No, I just asked, cause she seemed like she really wanted to walk with you."

I shrugged since she's making sense, and continue to drink the water in my hand.

"Give me a sip." she says.

But before I could give her the bottle, She leans close to my face, I could feel her warm breathe, her eyes were stuck staring at my lips, and I just stood there waiting for her move, and there....

"STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" a loud voice made us stopped and look at the voice's direction. There we saw a tall girl with feline eyes staring at us flustered.

"Whoa.... You scared me Tzuyu" Chaeyoung utters with a relief tone to see the girl that shouted.

"Eh, who are you?" I uttered in confusion.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, Chaeyoung's my childhood friend, we lived at the same apartment building, she's mine, so You may now Leave." she then grabs Chaeyoung's arm and cling to her.