Found.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We went to the office of the attorney that was going to handle our case.
Mr. Kang was Kind enough to let us off the hook of getting fired, Well I guess that's an old professor for ya, And he kinda has hots for Jihyo, and so we're safe from being fired but... Not really in getting jailed.

Arriving at the place, I held hands with Jihyo and Lisa. Well the guy really just sue Jihyo and I for physical injury Lisa's just tagging along to serve as an eyewitness and to flirt with young attorneys inside the building.

Damn this long legs.

We were waiting  in the room when a woman dressed in a suit entered.

"Hello, Goodmorning, Um... Just wait for a minute here, Ms. Myoui will be arriving shortly" The girl uttered.

Myoui?

"Uh yes no problem, thank you, Ms?"  Lisa asks the girl who's holding a file, She spoke to us in Korean, so she's probably korean.

"Kim Jennie, Ms. Myoui's Secretary" The girl smiled at her in a flirting manner.

"Oh, nice name, nice to meet ya, I'm Lalisa Manoban" she hands her for a shake and pointed at the two of us who were sitting on the couch. "And these.... These two woman who looks so surprised right now are.... Son Chaeyoung and Park Jihyo"

It's true, Jihyo and I immediately eyed each other the moment we heard the name Myoui. Jihyo knew about Mina's disappearance.

Jennie laughed at the sight "Oh my sorry, Nice to meet you two, Wait here for a min, I'll go get coffee for you"

We all nodded to Jennie as she left the room.
Lisa looked at the both of us with a confused look.

"Hey what's going on you too?" Lisa ask.

"Myoui.... Chaeyoung, isn't th-"  Jihyo couldn't finish her word when suddenly the door opened.

The ticking sound of her heels, hair tied in a bun, brownish hair that covers her forehead, that red lips, that shape of her, her scent.

"Mina....."

"Hi I'm late, Sorry Ms. Manoban , Ms. Park and.... Ms. Son" Mina utters as she bows to us one by one.

"Oh... It's fine" Jihyo uttered still eyeing me and Mina back and forth.

"Okay, So let's start to talk with your case?" She casually sat in her seat and opened and her laptop saying words about law that I don't really understand.

The three of us just listened to her for a minute.

Why is she acting like she doesn't know me.

During the talk, I could see Mina in that seat talked so professionally, so stern, yet soft, the way she bites her lower lip when she's having a short pause when trying to figure out our next step.

"Okay to conclude that, this case won't go to court afterall. It was clearly physical injury yet just for self defense and aiding the victim, and there were a bystander that videoed the whole scene, and the victim of that man reached out to us just this morning that's why I'm late, she filed the man with sexual harassment. With all the strong evidences, the man wouldn't win the case. Anyways you three should be careful next time. I'll submit this tomorrow, so don't worry about it, you may go now,"

Mina uttered so professionally, making the three of us sat silently. The elegance in her gesture, the mouth that recites the case so beautifully as if she was reading a poem, Mina...

I want to hold you, I've miss you so much.

Jihyo and Lisa left without me to report to Mr Kang and also to get ready for our next photoshoot next week. I decided to wait for Mina, I wanted to talk to her.