A Part Of Me, Left With You

CHAEYOUNG'S POV.

The superiority part of me that can't let go in my system, Just so I could live an honest, respectable life.
It's because I'm attached to this parts of myself.
It was because I'm scared of changing myself.

But there was still a person who loved me despite that.

So I should change. I have to.
I should've realized it sooner.

The familiar voice and smell. Even in my fantasy, I couldn't let go of her yet.

How long will I be waiting for her?

She will be... My last attachment.

I was woken up by a loud banging at my door, I quickly sat up and grabbed my phone as I walk towards the door.

"Damn it's still 7 am, who tf is banging at my door." I whispered to myself as I watch my phone's clock.

I opened the door and I was surprised to see Lisa.
She looked kinda stressed but was wearing a nice outfit and carrying..... A luggage.

"Geez, it's just you. Why are you here this early?!? And what's with the luggage? "  I scratch my head and eyed her from head to toe.

"First of all don't blame me, Blame Jihyo" Lisa utters as she slips her body through the door to enter inside my place.

"Why?" I asked as I close the door behind me, watching Lisa's figure plop on the couch with her luggage.

"That Thomas dude moved the schedule for our pictorial, we have to be at the airport by 8 by the way" She says casually but her words immediately made me leap up from the door to my room.

"What the fuck Lisa!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?? For fucks sake? 8? Seriously, I haven't even took a shower yet!?!"

  I hastily pulled out my bags from the dresser and put my clothes inside in the most harsh way possible, It was already 7:20am

"That's why I've been banging at your door for almost an hour idiot!, now I'm tired, I'll just wait for you, so Hurry up, We're gonna miss the flight" she uttered lazily.

Seriously this broom stick.

After that super rushed morning, we were now inside the plane, just waiting for it to take off.
I sat beside the window watching the blue skies and birds flying around.

It was also like this 5 years ago. On that school, on that rooftop, in her arms.

Ever since that night I never saw Mina again.

I went to her house after a week of her disappearance. But their house was empty, it was left as if no one had lived there.

I tried to ask Momo, her friend, but she also didn't know. So my last straw was Jeongyeon.

But sadly, Jeongyeon also didn't heard anything.

Why did you leave Mina?

Days, weeks, months, years passed.
Didn't heard a single word from her, it's like she disappeared without a trace.

I remembered waking up from a dream of her, hating the fact that I woke up. I would locked myself inside my room to just sleep hoping to just see her again even in my dreams.

_________flashback

How many days has it been?
I woke up again from a dream about her.

The room was dark but I can clearly see that it's day as I watch the light coming from behind the curtains.

For the first time after weeks of not touching my phone, I opened it, there were tons of messages from Jihyo, Tzuyu and my mom.