Rebirth

Y/n steps out of the café with drinks for Davina and himself in hand as he walks past street corners passing other shops and homes before he unconsciously stops in front of the Mikaelson Compound. He examines the area noticing the locked gate and the emptiness that surrounded the atmosphere. He looked up at the windows as if feeling someone's stare. His phone rings grabbing his attention as he pulls it out while balancing the drinks in one hand.

Y/n began to walk away from the Compound, on the phone with Marcel who was calling to check up on him again, unaware of the fact that Klaus had been watching him from the window as the sound and scent of Y/n returned to him like a lost memory. He examined him noticing how he had grown taller and how his style of clothing had changed. Klaus then remembered his last interaction with Y/n and he sighed as returned inside the dark Compound.

 Klaus then remembered his last interaction with Y/n and he sighed as returned inside the dark Compound

Y/n had finally reached the Second Life Vinyl Shop as he stepped inside the bell rang. He moved toward Davina who was at the counter with vinyl records talking to the owner of the shop, Joe. "Here you go, Davina. Now, some time you're gonna have to give me the low-down on why you're so hooked on ancient Icelandic folk music!" Joe spoke as he handed her the records, with a smile. 

"It's for someone else." Davina laughed as she and Joe noticed Y/n's arrival. "Is it for you? Is this a new phase you're going through?" Joe jokingly asked Y/n who handed Davina her coffee. "Joe, you know I'm more into Pop. It's for our friend." Y/n smiled back at the owner, "I hope so." Joe replied as the three of them shared a laugh. 

Davina and Y/n turn to leave, Y/n grabs his phone out of his pocket noticing a text from Josh while Davina was staring at a young guy who was leaving the shop. He flashed her a charming smile, while she gave him an awkward one before the witches could leave Oliver enters the shop.

Davina's smile falls as she nudges Y/n to look up, he places his phone back in his pocket and looks up to see a guy he has never seen before. "Hey there, cutie." Oliver flirted smiling as he strolled toward the Claire siblings who both looked unimpressed. "Don't call me that." Davina responded with a stoic expression. "What about you? What can I call you?" Oliver said, this time his attention on Y/n.

"How about you don't call me at all." Y/n sassed back with a faux smile. Oliver ignored the comment as he took the record from Davina and started examining it. "So, I heard that you two ditched your coven. That's too bad. That other Harvest girl, Cassie? She has been super helpful to all us wolves." he spoke. "She's making you moonlight rings, Oliver. I wouldn't call that helpful, I'd call that an alliance." Davina said as she took the records back from him.

"An alliance we don't wanna be a part of." Y/n said as Oliver looked him in the eyes and took a menacing step closer. "And why's that?" he asked... "Because an alliance means a brewing war..." Y/n started, "...and witches have this odd little habit of dying in wars they didn't need to be in." Davina finished. Oliver let out a breathless snort before taking another step closer to them. "Well let's hope you two pick the right side at the end of the day. Look, I'd take off, things are about to get a little ugly in here." he whispered as he stepped back causing the siblings to share a look of confusion.