Chasing the Devil's Tail

Motel:

Davina is standing in front of a broken mirror, "Venez très connu cendre

Davina is standing in front of a broken mirror, "Venez très connu cendre. Venez très connu cendre."  she chants as the mirror slowly repairs, mending back to its original way. Kaleb/Kol walks out of the bathroom, having just showered, and watches as Davina's spell begins to repair the broken mirror. He approaches her and leans in close, "Still at it?" he questions, startling her and causing the spell to break and the mirror is broken again.  

"I'm trying to repair the damage that you did to my de-linking spell." Davina informs, annoyed at his general presence. "Hence why I'm trying to fix the mirror you broke." she continued. "Oh" Kol muttered, as his eyes fell on the white oak stake on the table. Davina notices this and quickly takes the stake. "The only reason I'm still shacked up in this dump motel with you is for your freaky witch-encyclopedia brain." she says as she walks over to her bag and begins to hurriedly pack her things.   

"Okay. Well, here's a magical secret from the ancient legends of the Romani psychics-- sleep, Davina! You've been awake for days. And for your information, it was your brother who broke the mirror. You should've seen him, he was spooked out of his mind."

It was early in the morning as Davina had left to get breakfast leaving Y/n in the room as he finished dressing himself, his eyes landed on Kaleb/Kol, who was still asleep, on the bed before his eyes darted to the mirror that was stained in blood and saw Davina's dead body in the reflection behind him. His breath hitched and heavied as he slowly made his way closer to the mirror.

Y/n finally saw the reflection in its entirety, as he stared back at his reflection that had black veins drawn across his skin and held pearly white eyes that stared back at him. The blood on the mirror had moved and formed a word: Monster. The room began to quake as objects fell off their shelves, the buzzing sparks of electricity sounded through the room, and the rattling of shelves and wardrobes got louder each time as the rumble of the room only caused Y/n's fright to grow, the mirror in front of him cracked as multiple dark versions of himself appeared on each of the cracks. 

A hand pressed on Y/n's shoulder causing the witch to release magic in defense and the hand was removed from his body followed by a crash and a grunt. Y/n turned and saw Kaleb on the ground looking back at him. 

"You need to calm down, mate. It's just me." Kaleb spoke as he raised his hands in front of him to show surrender. He watched as the Y/n looked around his surroundings as if coming back to reality, the boy's eyes were baggy and held tear stains, and his breathing was quick as his eyes frantically darted across the room as if searching for something. Y/n's breathing finally calmed down as Kaleb stood up and slowly walked closer to him, "You're all right, you're safe." he comforted while rubbing his shoulder. Y/n weakly nodded trying to hold back tears and come down from his panicked state.

"I'm sorry." Y/n rasped, as he met Kaleb/Kol's confused yet concerned eyes. Y/n shook his head and grabbed his jacket before storming out of the room leaving Kaleb/Kol to examine the surrounding, "What the bloody hell happened to you, Y/n Claire?"  he asked himself before moving to clean up the mess around the room.