Live and Let Die

St Anne's Church - Attic

Davina and Y/n rushed inside the Attic and began rummaging through their dressers and drawers grabbing only essentials and packing them into their duffel bags, as Mikael stood annoyed watching them pack their things. "Like dogs, you scramble to pack and flee." He spoke bitterly, grabbing the attention of the siblings as they stopped their packing. 

"This is all your fault!" Davina angrily glared, taking small steps towards him. "If you had just got in there and vamp-sped me, Kaleb, and Y/n out, none of this would be happening." she finished. Y/n ignored the arguing and felt something approaching. 

Y/n got the attention of his sister and Mikael, they both looked at him as he raised his finger to his lips signaling them to be quiet. A loud creak on the floorboard outside the door to the attic was heard, they all shared a look before Y/n grabbed Davina's hands. "keschede sede ni canun keschede senu ni" the witches quietly muttered with their eyes closed, while Mikael tightly gripped the White Oak Stake readying himself to attack. 

The door opened as a vampire tried to walk in but was blocked by an invisible boundary. He looked around the room trying to examine it as if trying to find a clue but gave up when it revealed nothing and vamp-sped away.

"We need to move fast, Marcel and Elijah probably have all sorts of people looking for us. We need a place to hide." Y/n said as he rubbed his head trying to think of something, trying to ignore the pain he felt on his shoulder. "Our old family cabin, we should be able to hide there for a bit." Davina suggested breaking Y/n out of his thoughts as he nodded at the idea, they finished packing their stuff and left the church through a back exit leading to an alleyway. 

They found a car in a parking lot, Davina magically unlocked the door and entered the driver's seat as Y/n sat in the passenger seat and Mikael in the back on their way to their family cabin in Terrebonne Parish.  While Davina was driving, she heard Y/n quietly chant, "nous cache et manto pa we." he repeated the chant over and over before he stopped, "Cloaking spell. Just an extra precaution." he informed, making Davina nod. They eventually reached the cabin and loaded their stuff inside.

 They eventually reached the cabin and loaded their stuff inside

Terrebonne Parish - The Cabin