Sanctuary

The Bayou

Y/n had been following Klaus as much as he could until he lost him. He then reached an encampment of wolves who seemed to be collecting materials and other necessities. Y/n stepped forward, out from his hiding spot, and walked over to a group of wolves. "Excuse me, do any of you know where Hayley and Jackson are? I need to find them." Y/n stated, as panic filled his eyes and his voice sounded urgent. The wolves shared a look amongst themselves before turning back to the witch, "Are you with the hybrid, witch?" one of them asked.

'Klaus was here.' Y/n thought to himself before directing his attention back to the wolves. "No, I'm here to stop him and help Hayley. But I can't do that if I don't know where they are." he reasoned, hoping that the wolves would submit the truth about the hybrid's location. 

The wolves gave Y/n a look before dispersing back to their activities. Y/n let out an annoyed sigh and turned to walk away from the encampment to tread into the woods but before he could his phone vibrated in his pocket. 

Pulling it out, he saw it was a phone call from Aiden. "Aiden?" he answered, stopping outside the forest he was about to enter. "Y/n, I searched everywhere and I couldn't find them." Aiden informed, causing Y/n to run his hand over his face as he felt his vein throb harder and harder in his head. "Get me something that belonged to Josh and meet me at the cemetery." the witch instructed, earning a 'yes' from Aiden before hanging up. 

Y/n placed the phone in his pocket as he looked at the entrance to the forest and then at the route to the Bayou. Y/n gave the entrance a fleeting look, "Just hold on, Hayley." he whispered before taking the route that leaves the Bayou. Y/n took his phone and dialed a number he was following the trail, "Hey, I know we haven't talked in a while but I need your help." 

" 

Lafayette Cemetery

Y/n had arrived at the entrance to the cemetery and waited around for a bit, as no one had arrived yet. He sat on the steps as the wind blew past and loneliness left him to be consumed with his thoughts as he fiddled with the pendant Josephine gave him and his own. 

'I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Everything that I did at first was to protect Davina. To protect Marcel. What a great job I'm doing. Davina and I have been more distant than ever, I'm lying to her and keeping secrets. Marcel is in danger and I don't know if I can save him. I still remember everything I saw on the Ancestral Plane, was it a vision, a prophecy, or was it all just me? I'm close to being a supreme but I'm not sure if I even want to be, to be that powerful, to be responsible for the coven. And Josephine, she's taught me so much. She remembers so much about my parents. I wish I could. And then there's Klaus...'

"Y/n! Y/n!" a voice called breaking him out of his train of thought. He stood up and turned around to find Davina walking towards him. "Hey." he greeted softly as he pulled her into an embrace before releasing her and giving her a sad look. 'What's wrong?" she asked, noticing the look on his face.