Author Note

Cue dramatic and triumphant music - Hello everyone and welcome to the end of French-Quarter Witch - Y/n Claire and what a ride it has been! So considering the ending, I have a few questions to ask of y'all:

1. Are you satisfied with the book ending here or would you like me to continue with the Originals series? 

2. Would you like me to write a crossover book? (Where Y/n basically appears in other TV Shows such as AHS: Coven, Teen Wolf, or The Magicians. - If yes, suggest which shows you would like to see him in.)

3. If I do continue with the series, who should the main love interest be? (personally, I think it should be Klaus or Lucien but I'm willing to hear your guys' thoughts)

4. Should Y/n ever become a Supreme?

5. Should I continue creating my wiki-pages for Y/n at the end of each book?

6. How did you feel about this book? Yay, or Nay? (Please feel free to provide criticisms either publicly or privately. But please let the criticisms be fair and not just hate bc that's boring and trashy. Don't be boring. Don't be trashy)

7. I was thinking of writing a story for TVD next or The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow. Which one would y'all be excited for more? 

8. Any particular moments you enjoyed in the book? What are they? Let's talk about it! Any moments you hated? How did I hurt/scorn you?

- That's all from me, I really do hope you enjoyed the book. Had fun reading as much as I did writing it and that you were able to comment, react and vote to things and chapters. 

Love you all very much from the bottom of my kidneys,

maladaptivedreamer19😘♥️