Exquisite Corpse - Part 2

Ida Mae's Shop

Eva is still shackled and seated in the chair of the hideout while Vincent leans against the nearby wall and peers out the window as he processes this newly-learned information.

"You know, even when you betrayed me, I didn't blame you." Eva says as she stares at Vincent, watching him think.

Vincent turns and walks toward her with an incredulous look on his face

"You just couldn't see the light. But, you see it now, don't you?" she asks with hesitation prevalent in her voice.  

Vincent sighs, and Eva's demeanor changes from calm to furious as she rattles her chains maniacally, "Now that your body was stolen by the same family of vampires that are trying to steal mine!" she yells in fury. 

Vincent looks at her warily, and she calms down and begins to plead with him.

"You see what's gotta be done. And think of Lizzie, she deserves to have her family. Don't you want Victor back?" 

Vincent shakes his head in disbelief and begins to pace in front of her. 

"Now, I just need one more witch, and then we can finish the ritual! Together. Take all the power we need, and then those kids can go home to their moms!" she informs, causing Vincent to look at her surprised and seems to be considering her offer." And then we need never be under their control ever again."

Marcel walks toward the shop but stops when he notices a woman following him

Marcel walks toward the shop but stops when he notices a woman following him. "Can I help you?" he asks, stopping next to the wall of windows of the shop. 

"So you're the father figure, my son looks up to you. Yet you didn't even know he was gone." the woman comments, disapprovingly as she glares at the vampire. 

Marcel realizes who she is and vamp-speeds towards her but doesn't get far when he is hit with a pain infliction spell. Elizabeth had her hand stretched out toward Marcel before flicking her wrist and sending him crashing through the wall of windows into the shop. 

The vampire was impaled with glass and pieces of wood and lay there unconscious. Eliza entered the shop to see Eva standing next to Vincent, causing her to raise her brows at the black-haired woman. 

"He's alright, he's on our side." Eva informs as she watches Elizabeth slowly walk closer to Vincent, who was nervous and surprised at the appearance of his ex-best friend. 

"Eliza...I'm so sorry--" Vincent started to apologize, "Water under the bridge, Vince. I know you want him back just as badly as I do." she interrupted, soothingly placing her hand on his arm. "I  forgive you, but I need your help with something."