The bloody road

There is a road near my house. It's a very strange road. It holds all the strange people. My friends live on that road. So is a lady named Katrina. Not to mention the crazy old man Ferguson. Lots of things have happened on that road. It's really not a very nice road once you get to know it. People like to...disappear on that road and are most likely to reappear the next morning.

Descriptions are needed. Example me. I have black hair, blue eyes, and I'm sixteen years old. My friends I shall describe along the way. One of the most important person on earth is my dad. Mom ran away when I was small. But dad stayed. I loved him so much. He is really rich his house is more of a mansion. My dad is a small fat man, joyful and merry. Do those words mean the same thing? It doesn't matter, because he wasn't that nice on the inside. My dad's eyes are my favorite. They are a beautiful green color. It matches his brown hair perfectly. I wish I had his looks. But no. I got something else. My skin is the palest thing on earth. When ever people see me they would think I'm albino. But I'm not. Well I am just a little bit. But that's not the point. My point is the road I'm on is a dangerous road. I'm not sure if it's always been this way but now... Things have changed.
All because a girl was murdered.
It was a terrible day.

I came home from school. Raven was with me. She's my best friend. And she earned her name. Her black hair drizzled down her back. Her eyes were brown but a really dark brown so you couldn't even tell they were brown. We were calmly walking and talking.

"So I think that our new teacher Mr. Blum is really boring!" Raven complained a lot.

"Hm."

"And he's so...so...are you listening to me Hope?" She continued her rambling while we walked down the road.

I saw something in the distance, a strange red and black thing laying in the middle of the road. I wanted to get closer and take a good look at it but my house was coming up before it. Raven never let me see her house so she always accompanied me home. The red splotch was getting closer, the warm summer air breezed around us and I felt a sudden chill. I stopped when I stepped on something, a bloody knife. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, Raven appeared not to notice so once I calmed down enough I said in a quiet voice.

 "Raven...is that...a body?" She turned her head to where I was looking.

"I don't see anything," but then she did. She squinted her eyes and peered at the red thing as we got closer. Close enough that we could see what it was. I was right.

A small girl was lying in the middle of the road. Her eyes open wide. Raven gasped and hurried forwards and I new why. Blood leaked from her stomach. Raven was shaking from head to toe. "Hope...it's a body...it's a dead body!" Shaking, she stood up. Now Raven doesn't like to show emotions, fact the only person she seems normal around is me or Angel. Angel is also my friend. I will describe her later.
Raven looked over at me, tears in her eyes for the first time.

The girl had a huge gash on her stomach and blood flowing from a bump on her head. Her foot was ripped clean off and you could still see tear tracks on her pretty little face. You could see blonde curls peeping out from under her doll face. She was wearing a ruffled pink dress and she had small little dancing shoes on, the perfect doll. You would have to be sick in the head to do this to her!

 "...Raven?" She was paralyzed. "Hey guys what's... Oh my." Angel is a fun girl. She has blond straight short hair and eyes as blue as they come. "I...I don't believe it...is that a body?! I...oh my...oh dear!" Her enormous eyes were looking at the body as if glued to it. She held a hand over her chest and took deep breaths just as I had done a few minutes ago. "Raven...Hope...that's a body...."

"I know it's a body we came to figure out why it's here." I responded as calmly as I could. In reality I felt like crying and throwing up. 

"That's a body!" Angel was getting hysterical.

"Yes it's a body now let's call the police."

"THATS A BODY HOPE!! LOOK ITS A BODY!" I grabbed my telephone and dialed 911. Angel burst into tears a hugged Raven who silently took it, even though she hates hugs. Blood was still coming from the wounds and it flowed towards us, it pooled around Raven's knees but she didn't notice. I tuned out the world and took a deep breath, I wanted to find my dad and hug him until everything was better. He would probably pet my hair and shush me, saying its alright.

I kept up the imaginary hug until the sirens could be heard.