Interrogation once more

I was really not looking forwards to this...perhaps I wont become a policewoman because honestly...I've been in two interrogations so far in the same year...both because of murder. I wasn't even the one that comited the murder, it just wasn't fair! It was the dark figure who had killed them! I just knew it, the figure burned into my core.

Kings questioned me and then let me go quicker than I thought...maybe because he trusts me more now...or it was Toby...my lovely Toby...or he just knew, somehow, it wasn't me...I'm an open book sometimes. Not as open as Angel was but still open.

In the interrogation I mentioned the figure and Kings went angrily slammed his hands on the table, startling me. He was muttering about the girl robin hood again. I let my head fall...I was getting into these situations way to much...it was really bothering me...

On the way home Kings drove me to Raven's supposed house, he said he had a hunch but I didn't know why we were there. Ravens house was...a dump though. Kings had pulled up this information with the computers at the office. He tried to search for Rave and her passports but there was nothing...someone had either erased it or Raven simply didnt exist.

I knocked on the small shack and I heard scuffling inside. "Raven? Is that you?" The door creaked open and I saw one dark eye that I never could tell if it was purple or brown. Those same eyes I had seen when they had been under drugs.

It was Raven all right! I puffed up me face and chest, ready to yell at her. "Raven! You ditched me! And where is your passport!? Also why do you live in a dump!'" I screeched. Raven winced and said "come in..." I was surprised at her weak stance.

Her house was even worse than I thought! It was crooked and she had a blanket and a stove and that was about it. "Raven how come you never told me you..." I let the phrase fall on my lips...it was rude. She seemed to understand what I was about to say though cause she only replied "don't tell anyone. I've been living here my whole life. This is my home...to me...a guy used to come here and give me food but he stopped a long time ago." I sighed and looked down. I want Raven to trust me so I won't tell. Raven smiled and said, trying to brighten the conversation, "I have something to tell you!" I nodded. She seemed so much more bubbly, as if she was bursting. Her dark eyes were alight with a strange free feeling. It felt so nice to see that she was finally happy.

"I'm the girl robin hood...but I like to be called the Hunter instead."

My mouth was open wide.

She was smiling brightly, her eyes shining as if a huge weight had been pulled off her shoulders. I couldn't move, Kings was just outside, waiting. If he knew that the girl he had kicked out of his house was Raven he would kick himself in the nuts.

Police sirens resounded in the back round. I barely even knew they were there, who had called them anyways?

Raven just stood there. She never stopped smiling,

maybe there was still something wrong with her.