Bye Raven

"RAVEN WHAT THE HELL!" Raven smiled slightly and sighed. I saw she was attempting not to cry, her fragile emotions just made this harder. "Well this is the only way I could tell you!" I wanted to swear, kick over everything and storm away, I didn't though. "I'm not talking about that! I didn't call the cops so did you!?" She nodded happily. "Yeah...me and Kings...didn't you know that he and I work together?" My mouth was hanging open as I stared at her. Of course I didn't know! "K-kings?" She looked confused now, as if I should have known this whole time...WHICH I DIDNT! "Yeah I made a deal with him. I got to attack five people then I turn myself in..." "Why would you do that?" "Cause my house is a dump! I finally found my father by Internet but he doesn't want me and told me himself. Then I found out my mother is a prostitute and I got expelled from school...jail looks real nice compared to that!" She snarled. Then she composed herself and said "sorry...come on...grab my hands from behind and let's go outside..." I was too shocked to argue...although I suppose I should have seen this coming... She had acted very suspicious whenever anyone mentioned the girl robin hood.

The police took her and Kings stayed by my side...I don't really like Kings anymore...

Kings drove me home and then drove back to work. Toby was extremely confused when I told him everything, having exactly my reaction. We talked about it for a long while. Then he told me he wanted to go to boarding school. Earning tears...

"B-but we won't be able to see each other!" "That's why I ordered tickets for both of us to go on that train! Then we can go where we want and become a spy!" I laughed and quickly wiped my tears and hugged him. He always knew how to cheer me up and to be honest...this was my dream!

I would finally get away from that horrible bloody road and that beautiful house. Away from the guilt. Away from everything!

Toby just had to tell his dad...which might be a problem...

Cause he is standing right behind us...

He heard our the entire conversation we just had!

He looks so angry right now!

His face was red and screwed up, eyes shining with something I had only seen on the hospital bed. His fists were balled at his side and for one terrifying moment I swore he was going to hit me.

I glanced at Toby, his face mirrored my own guilty and shocked look. I wanted to hold his hand and reassure him his father would be fine with it. We both know that it would have been a lie though.

A deep breath from Kings shook me to my core.

Toby! Brace yourself! This could get ugly!