Drugs

I looked at the men piled the drugs onto the truck and laughed, telling each other jokes. I groaned and lifted my gun higher. "Jesus I could be with Toby trying to find Raven right now!" "Who might Raven be?" I turned to see an ugly old man behind me, internally cursing at my lack of ninja skills. He smiled at me innocently but I knew he was one of the drug dealers. "She is none of your concern." He didn't seem to like my response very much because his eyebrows lifted and he leaned forwards waveringly.

"Who exactly are you?" I decided to try a different tactic. Lying. "I'm Ashley." He looked me up and down. "...hm...the boss didn't invite any Ashley on his list." I had to think up an excuse fast! "That's because your boss doesn't want you to know I'm here." "Oh? And why is that?" He was smiling again, as if i had said the funniest thing in the world. I gave him a smirk of my own.

"She's double crossing you. She sent me to deal with you guys and then she will never give you the money for the drugs." He leered, black teeth disgustingly showing.

"Someone as innocent as you couldn't possi-" I rushed at him and pinned him down, wrapping a hand around his mouth to keep him silent "I'm afraid your wrong...and I've got backup." He was shaking as if he was laughing and so I banged his head with some nearby wood. Then I proceeded with the plan.

"FREEZE!" I held up my gun high and put a confident look on but they all still laughed. "A girl cop? No way!" I felt angry so I fired some shots. "Put your hands up!" They dropped the crate and said "Alright then doll face." They came quietly. I wanted to shoot them so badly for making fun of me but I stopped myself.

"Hope! I believe you have something of mine!" I heard a voice say behind me. Something about that voice made me feel calm and yet something about it made think I'd heard it before.

"Excuse me! Just who do you think you are?!" I said, turning to face a familiar person. I gasped.

A girl with long blonde hair and big blue eyes stared at me. She was tall and wore all white. She smiled diligently at me as if I was a small child.

"Your childhood friend that you completely forgot and left because you were better friends with Raven and Toby!" She spat, anger finally showing.

"Angel?"

"Damn right!"

"The last time I saw you was at the place where that girl was murdered on the road." She froze, her eyes displayed a story as she remembered the small girl. Then she went back to being cold.

"In former Sheriff Kings office as well."

"What do you mean former?" I had a really bad feeling, I didn't want to know.

"He's dead. Now my new job is to exterminate these men."

She twirled a gun between her fingers and gave a smile. Her tanned skin giving off a glow in the moon light.

Shit.