Prison!

"Dad!" I slowly got up, hands out in a comforting way. He giggled and said.

"Pretty girly!" Angel choked and ran in the bathroom, arms flailing and legs stuck to her sides. "EW HE THREW UP ON ME!" She screamed. Raven jumped up and ran towards a corner of the room.

"Stay away!" She ordered my dad, its like she knew something was going to happen. His face crinkled into a small smile and he lumbered towards her, arms outstretched, trying to reach for her.

"Stop dad!" I said trying to sound commanding and pushing him over. "Gah! Hey!" He got up and punched me. I fell over. Stars were swimming in my eyes. Somebody had caught me and was dragging me away. "T-Toby?" "SH! Don't speak! Your bleeding! You might have a concussion!" He laid me on his lap, how could he tell if I had a concussion? I bet he didn't even know what it was. Somewhere I heard Angel and Raven scream. But everything was blurry. I couldn't see anything.

Toby's POV:
Scared I called my dad, It rang twice before he finally picked up. "Dad Thomson is here! And he's terribly drunk!" There was shouts in the back round and I don't now what took him so long to reply. I think he panicked. "Hang on kiddo were coming!" Hope had fallen asleep, or fainted, so I put her under the table and ran to help the others.

Raven was kicking Thomson in the shins. Thomson was hollering and trying to get to her. Angel had washed herself off and was running out of the building, I hope she was going for help. I punched Thomson in the side of his head. He stopped trying to get to Raven and turned towards me.

"I hate everybody!" He screamed, his fury turned to me. Then withought warning he knocked me to the floor. "Get off!" I yelled, he was scaring me! He punched me over and over until darkness came and pain flooded away.

Ravens POV:
Toby fainted on the floor, his blood oozing out, head wounds bleed like a bitch. Thomson turned to me, as if remembering I was there. I panicked. I screamed and tried to hide but Thomson garbed my ankle. "GO AWAY!" I gave a shout and tried to kick him in the face. He put a hand on my mouth and said

"Pretty girly!" My eyes widened and I kicked his stomach, he let go for a short while so I stood up and ran. He...he wouldn't do what I think he was trying to do...would he? He hollered and lumbered after me.

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could, hopping for god that someone would hear and come. "Nobody's here to help you!" He called out gleefully. Suddenly I tripped over Hope. She was under the table and was bleeding badly by the head. Just like Toby. Thomson picked me up and I struggled.

"NO! Hands up! Let the girl go!" A loud voice from across the room said. I knew that voice, it brought comfort, I was going to be okay. I relaxed at once.

"Officer!" I realized I was crying, I could feel the wetness on my cheeks. "Help me!" Thomson's grip tightened and I cried out, he was strong and hurting me, his chunky hands squeezing. "Thomson! Let her go!" Thomson looked blankly at him, as if not seeing him.

"officer!" I called out still crying. "He's hurting me!" There must have been something desperate in my voice because more people came.

"Thomson let. Her. Go!" Thomson hesitated, then finally let go and said.

"Nighty night!" He sprawled out on the floor. I sat on my knees, edging away from him and shaking. He was always... to nice to me. Now I know why. God I couldn't look at Hope. The officer turned to me.

"Are you okay?" He said rushing forwards, he looked like he wanted to hug me. I started really crying, hands covering my shame.

"H-he w-was s-so...h-he was try-trying t-to..." I couldn't go any further, my throat was scratchy. I fell on the ground and started sobbing, probably looking more small then ever before.

"Hey! It's okay! Take deep breaths! It's over now!" He tried to calm me down. I continued crying. Then I pointed at Toby and Hope, words failed me, I just wanted to get out of here. "You guys! I'll get my son! You get her!" The policeman came and sat by me. "It's okay!" He said with a nod. "Your alright!" He smiled.

I was not okay.