Toby part 2

We're still Toby's POV...um yeah...okay...

Toby blinked and felt the cold tears running down his face. He curled up into a ball, his knees and hands on the dusty floor, his gun laying a few feet from him. He had tried to shoot Raven...and she had jumped out of the window onto a car and sped off into the night, the car probably wasnt even hers. It was much to expensive looking. He remembered being shocked that she had made it down alive but he knew she must have bled a little. After all, the window did have an ear piercing shatter.

He gave a scream of pain and resentment, fists curling as he whimpered in frustration.
Toby felt something crushing him from the inside. His dad was dead and it was Raven who shot him! His guts curled in hate as the information sunk in further.
He let out a howl and cried and screamed, bashing his fists on the ground.

Raven's POV

Raven had seen him go for the gun in a second, he had never looked so desperately destroyed and pissed in his life and it scared Raven. She kept looking behind her in case he was coming after her but the only thing she heard was a piercing scream which she knew belonged to him. She was truly very sorry about his dad...she liked Kings. They trusted each other.
She drove on, trying to concentrate on the road but it was dark and not a lot of cars were out at this time. She yawned and slowed her car down, perhaps Toby wasn't in her pursuit. The world was deadly silent except from a screeching of tires every once in a while.
Then came a white car, very elegant and it seemed to be in a big rush for it did not see Raven's blue mustang. Raven opened her eyes just as the other car crashed with hers. She was fun from her seat cause she didn't buckle her seat belt. Seat belts were for pussies and she was certainly not a weakling. She was a warrior and awesome and maybe, just maybe, a teensy tiny bit cool.

Her car flipped and lay on its back on the road. Pieces of glass were all over the place and Raven's thigh was bleeding profusely. "Argh!" She let out a scream of frustration and she heard footsteps. They were not rushed, just curious and Raven looked up to see who didn't care enough to see if who they hit was alive.

"Raven?" ... "fuck."