Girl Robin Hood

Toby said he missed me and I could see his chewed up fingernails, he must have been really worried. I had missed him as well but I really just wanted to go to sleep. He kept talking to me about how his father was most probably going to adopt me. I only nodded sadly. I didnt really want this anymore. I just wanted to see my mom...I just want to go home.

Home and mom weren't an option anymore. Hadn't been for a while.

Besides I didn't want Toby to be my step brother!

Dinner was pasta and dessert was mango ice-cream, my favorite. Raven had woken and was off the drugs. She was back to her normal brooding self. She didnt say anything while we ate until Kings started talking about his work.

"You wont believe how happy I am that this case is finally closing. I have another case to work on at the same time! There is this girl who keeps stealing from the rich and giving to the poor." "Like Robin Hood..." I interjected, that was my favorite play when I was younger. I used to dress up as Maid Marianne and prance around, waiting for someone to come and challenge my awesomeness. Sometimes I would get Raven to play Robin Hood. She never minded playing to boy in our games so I would always male her do it. Although it seems childish now, who cares about who is the boy and who is the girl.

He nodded and said "The office wants her taken down and Its gonna be hard cause she always disappears at the last moment." "I think I will join the law when Im older..." Toby said with a dreamy sigh. "Me to..." I said slowly, Toby smiled his sexy smile. I had really only said that to stay with him. I didn't know what I wanted to be.

Raven finally spoke up. "What if they dont find him?" Something about the way she held herself made me worried. She looked stressed. "Well first off its a girl...and Im pretty sure we will find her." Kings said, laughing. "She isn't really doing anything wrong. Poor people need the money and what if you dont find her cause she's to sneaky?" Raven challenged, raising an eyebrow "We will...Im positive! Besides she is doing wrong because instead of begging for money like poor people should she is stealing and hurting people!" Kings narrowed his. "What ever..." Raven averted her eyes "Anyways Im sure she's an amateur. She is only a child after all." Raven clenched her fists and dropped her fork. "Im tired!" She snapped and ran upstairs to her room. "What's wrong with her?" Toby asked me. "I dont know...Ive never seen her like this!" That wasnt true...Raven got like this when she was really upset. She was sensitive about the fact that she didn't have as much money as me or Angel.

I went to see how Raven was doing after, she was crying all curled up...she had never shown this much emotions..well except for when she was on the drugs... I didn't really want to think about that though.

"Raven? Are you alright?" I said while entering. she balled up her fists and said "Do you think I'm a bad guy?" The question took me off guard. "No.." "Liar." She said immediately. "Raven your not a bad guy...my dad was the bad guy..." "yeah but...sometimes I can be the bad guy... And the thing with your dad is different." I sighed. She was stubborn to think she was a bad person. "We will talk about this later. Go to sleep, I can see your tired." "Its the nightmares..." "yeah i know...im very familiar with them..."

A link of understanding held between our eyes.